Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

iam i ok

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok , the lips of my fanny sick out a bit is this normal ,will my b friend be put off when he licks me out

Comments

• Options
    If you are asking whether it is normal for your fanny lips to STICK out a bit, then remember everyone is made differently, and it is perfectly normal for this, do not worry about it. Your b friend is probably going to be that excited he won't notice or even be the slightest bit bothered. He will probably be more worried as to whether you think his cock is "big enough" and all those other frailties that people experience, which do not matter one bit.

I hope you have made a typo, I am sure you don't mean to say your fanny lips SICK out!!

take care, be safe
    derby
  • Options
    You have what we call "the hanging gardens of Babylon", as opposed to "an axe wound". Some muff connoisseurs prefer the gardens whilst others prefer the axe. Those less choosy don't care. Either way, as long as you're scrubbed up using a non perfumed soap, everything should be just fine. All we hope for, though, is yer man knows what to do.