Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Being Good At Sex And Sexual 'Activities'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I'm a 17 year old male. I have had one sexual experience with my ex girlfriend. I fingered her. A few days later she dumped me and said I was crap at fingering. She's not the sort of girl to say things just to hurt people. I know this may sound stupid but after thinking about it for ages I think she was saying it to be 'kind/helpful' to me!

Can anyone give me any advice what to do when fingering, licking out, having sex with, or doing any other sexual 'activities' with a girl please?

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    What do you want? Technical tips? It would be better to read a book about it, there is not enough room here.

I must say that your gf was not ver helpful just dumping you. Sex, in whatever form, is very personal and it is always different for different people. This means that you need to communicate with each other, explaining what you like and what not. And that goes both ways.

If you want to get better at it, just keep trying, taking it slowly and make sure you ask the girl what she likes and to tell her what you like.

This is one thing where experience is everyting - but only good ones count. Do not go hunting for numbers. I have had one or two lovers who would boast about having slept with god knows how many girls - and they were all crap in bed - totally focussed on their own satisfaction.

But the guys and gals who would be open to signals about what I liked - they were utter bliss!
  • Options
    Judging by your views on incestual activities, BMW-M5 ( http://www.thesite.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000085.html ) I wonder if ur girlfriend really dumped u because u called out ur sisters name when u were touching her!
  • Options
    hiya, dont worry bout that stupid cow. i havent managed to climax with manual or sexual stimulation with any lads, its not just the lads problem. evert1 is different, u have to ask her what she likes, if shes that desperate for it to b amazing 1st time, tell her to show u, shes obviously got guts,
    love helly
    *~*~*~*~*~*
  • Options
    I aggree wiv u each person iz different, don't wury 'bout her
    Originally posted by sarah21:
    What do you want? Technical tips? It would be better to read a book about it, there is not enough room here.

I must say that your gf was not ver helpful just dumping you. Sex, in whatever form, is very personal and it is always different for different people. This means that you need to communicate with each other, explaining what you like and what not. And that goes both ways.

If you want to get better at it, just keep trying, taking it slowly and make sure you ask the girl what she likes and to tell her what you like.

This is one thing where experience is everyting - but only good ones count. Do not go hunting for numbers. I have had one or two lovers who would boast about having slept with god knows how many girls - and they were all crap in bed - totally focussed on their own satisfaction.

But the guys and gals who would be open to signals about what I liked - they were utter bliss!

• Options
    Sex is very personal for bith parties, you are better talking and getting to know each other (I.E. what you both like in four play etc) before you go further, I'm sure you meet a great lass that you will enjoy been together with and when you do you will both enjoy the feelings amd experience
  • Options
    Thanks a lot everyone for your help. I kind of get the idea that sex and sexual stuff is different with each person and you can't get godd at it just by asking people or reading a book.

Thanks anyway
  • Options
    "BMW 325, M5, M3, Z3: Why do you all say that is sick? I have seen some absolutley drop dead gorgeous women and if their borther's didn't want to have sex with them I'd say they were queer."

what a pure tit he is.....