Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
last week my tired ol keyboard kept printing out rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
while i was typing.
i came to the conclusion it was cos of beer spilt all over it a while back so ...digs out a posh one i aquired about a year ago.
plugged it in and i'm thinking ...what was it i didn't like about this that i should put it back in the box and forget about it?
i've now remembered ...i spilt beer all over it the first day i hrad it ...and it's now going rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on top oif that ...the site.og no longer fits on my oldr old sceen.
so ...ri'm going to have to spend money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rrrrrrrrrrrr

i don't like srpending money.
i don't go irn for upgrading and havingr rrr the latest thingymebob ...

so if i'm in a bad mood for the next three months you'll know why rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    Keyboards don't cost that much :p.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Oh right.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Keyboards don't cost that much :p.
    yeah but i bet yourrrr have to usre foldable money.
  • Options
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Yeah, there are loads on the arogs website for £9.99, gone up since i last looked.
  • Options
    you can get a keyboard for £3.
  • Options
    you can get a keyboard for £3.
    threerrr quid!

are you surrrre thats not just ther box?
  • Options
    threerrr quid!

are you surrrre thats not just ther box?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/keyboard_PS-2_W0QQcatrefZC12QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQitemcondnZ1QQsacatZ33964QQsalicZ3

when keyboards are made, you get ones that get put in shiney boxes and go to PC world for the average consumer, like me and you. Then you get the hundreds which are shipped together in cardboard boxes to companies and the like. Not surprisingly, the latter is cheaper. Some people buy the latter en masse and sell them to consumers anyway :).

You can get some off ebuyer etc. I wouldn't be so sure about being able to pick up such a bargain off the high street.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    9knrm0.jpg

If thesite no longer fits on your screen then you probably have the wide option selected *see above* Just change it to regular and it should be fine.
  • Options
    I've got a problem with my keyboard too, I think the kids have watered it because half the keys don't work. :rolleyes: I'm using the online one atm. It's excrutiatingly slow. I've never been so tempted to use text speak in my life, but I shall refrain.
  • Options
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/keyboard_PS-2_W0QQcatrefZC12QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQitemcondnZ1QQsacatZ33964QQsalicZ3

Then you get the hundreds which are shipped together in cardboard boxes to companies and the like. Not surprisingly, the latter is cheaper. Some people buy the latter en masse and .
    that way i could spill bee ornr trherrn dat afrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    day afterrrrrrrrrrr day and teat trhem as diisposable!

see all them rrr'srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they just keep appeaingrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thre only way to stop them is prrrrrrrrrrrrrress cntrl qurickly.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    if i sit here tor long and idle it just kicks off on one!
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    9knrm0.jpg

If thesite no longer fits on your screen then you probably have the wide option selected *see above* Just change it to regular and it should be fine.
    soted.
    i wrernt to view and changed text size to medium.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    I've got a problem with my keyboard too, I think the kids have watered it because half the keys don't work. :rolleyes: I'm using the online one atm. It's excrutiatingly slow. I've never been so tempted to use text speak in my life, but I shall refrain.
    an online keyboard! werll i never ... .
  • Options

yep it's unberrrrlievable ;)
  • Options

It's in the accessibility options in the control panel. You click on "online keyboard" and a graphic of a keyboard pops up. You use your mouse to click on the little keys.

It's not too bad for this but I wouldn't go on MSN with it.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    It's in the accessibility options in the control panel. You click on "online keyboard" and a graphic of a keyboard pops up. You use your mouse to click on the little keys.

time Miffy spent writing that post-6 mins
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsounds dreadful.
    this is drrrrrriving me mad!
    i'm going to rrrrrip my keyboard apart reet morw.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrock and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrroll.

Yeah.

I could post you a free one. I have many.