Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

please help me iam still worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont no wot to do suck or swallow , does it taste really bad

Comments

• Options
    It is an acquired taste like all the best things in life!!
  • Options
    acquired taste is definitely the right term but we are not talking about foriegn cuisine here. being married to a chinese guy i would like to say i'd try any dish (chicken's feet are pretty cool). If I didn't i'd probably become a social outcast! Just kidding. Anyway, my philosophy here is 'It might sound gross but you don't know until you try'.

However, spunk is not one of those things I could say I've ever acquired a taste for. Its a bit salty and really gooey and just thinking of it makes me cringe.

If u try it u might like it but personally it is not my cup of cha !

Also don't do it if you don't want to, just because you think it'll make your partner happy.
  • Options
    BUT not doin things to maker ur partner happy is easier said than done

• Options
  • Options
    Come on girlfriend. If u r unhappy wit something ur partner wants u to do u simply don't do it.
    Now it is absoloutely obvious to me that u r not happy with the prospect of performing oral sex on ur partner so just say no.

U r ur own person and control ur own life. One minute he's forcing u 2 do sexual acts u r uncomfortable with and b4 u know it he'll b telling u 'don't wear that skirt', 'don't go out with ur m8s' etc, etc. I think u know where I'm cummin from, girl.

Take control of ur life and don't do anything u don't like just to make someone else happy. If he knows u feel like this but still wants to go ahead with it just 4 his own selfish pleasure, is he really worth bothering with?