Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Penis enlargement

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone had one of these? Details plz (might be thinking of getting one) I know downside all ready - no sex or wanking for 3 weeks. :shocking:

Comments

• Options
    dont be so silly man, unless you got a micropenis whats the point! a coq is a coq! its like anything else on our bodies, they all come in different shapes and sizes. i'd just get used to what you have.
  • Options
    Maybe it'd be an idea to search the web for it..

I'm guessing that very few (if and) guys on here have had it done..
  • Options
    in the past 4 years i think penis has shrunk by an inch (maybe more not 2 sure), i'm very concerned :o :eek: . i have no problem getting it up, and in good physical condition.
    I know operations can add another 2 inches on. :thumb:
  • Options
    no women have complained as yet about my size, but its confidence thing. i'm if women had small breasts and she made hers bigger - she tend to be alot cheerful & confident with herself.
    Well i'm condifent already, i need make more self more of man,
  • Options
    You need to learn how to be comfortable with what you have before considering surgery.
  • Options
    Its not the size of it that matters. Its what you do with it.
  • Options
    Does penis enlargement surgery actually work? :confused: Wouldn't it feel all horrible and fake like fake breasts?
  • Options
    Enlargement surgery can work, but its at the expense of sensation and feeling.

Would you rather have sex and enjoy it, or have a baguette for a penis?
  • Options
    So if you make your cock bigger you can hardly feel pleasure from it cos its made of fake shit? :shocking: thats amusing.
  • Options
    You know about the downside of impotence then?

Happy to risk that? Be good wouldn't it, a ten inch cock that you can't get up.

I think you need to look more at how you can deal with insecurity, without resorting to expensive surgery with serious complications...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Would you rather have sex and enjoy it, or have a baguette for a penis?
    :lol:

To penis enlargements, I say: no. What's the point? Every guy gets moments when he feels he's not big enough. But surgery's rather a drastic option.
  • Options
    There's a show on BBC 3 now about a guy who thinks he has a small penis :/
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    There's a show on BBC 3 now about a guy who thinks he has a small penis :/
    God, he's vain: "I'll only be happier if I have a bigger penis". Oh please, get a sense of proportion here! :mad:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    God, he's vain: "I'll only be happier if I have a bigger penis". Oh please, get a sense of proportion here! :mad:

Though he does have a small penis
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Though he does have a small penis
    I suppose what we have to bear in mind is the average erect penis size is somewhere between 5¼ and 6½ inches. And they can't show erect penises on British television.
  • Options
    How small are we talking here?
  • Options
    andy101 wrote:
    no women have complained as yet about my size, but its confidence thing. i'm if women had small breasts and she made hers bigger - she tend to be alot cheerful & confident with herself.

But if noone has complained about your cock size, then what is the problem?

Your argument about women and their breasts is a silly one because women do have to have the size and shape of their breasts on show 24/7 - so one can understand their possible lack of confidence. You, on the other hand, will have your cock neatly folded away, out of sight, and only get it out when you are ready out for some lovin' .... where's the confidence needed in that?
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    You, on the other hand, will have your cock neatly folded away, out of sight, and only get it out when you are ready out for some lovin' .... where's the confidence needed in that?

Err loads. If you think you have a small penis then getting it out for sex can be the most terrifying thing ever.

I would advise against the operation, but if you are aware of all the risks and still want to go ahead with it and feel it will help you with your confidence then why not. Just make sure you REALLY know what you're doing and what you are going to do if it goes wrong.
  • Options
    red_jelly wrote:
    Err loads. If you think you have a small penis then getting it out for sex can be the most terrifying thing ever.

But he says that none has ever complained ... ? I suspect that he has a standard 6" and just wants to be greedy ... ;)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    But if noone has complained about your cock size, then what is the problem?

Your argument about women and their breasts is a silly one because women do have to have the size and shape of their breasts on show 24/7 - so one can understand their possible lack of confidence. You, on the other hand, will have your cock neatly folded away, out of sight, and only get it out when you are ready out for some lovin' .... where's the confidence needed in that?

i think it might shrinking :shocking: , i think its gone down by an inch already. I just wanted a general opinion