Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best mates girlfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well last night my best mates girlfriend was flirting with me. I told her (cos this was all by text) I didn't want to do anything to upset their relationship, but she said it was ok cos my mate knew etc. Anyway, I said I had to have an early night, but it's playing on my mind a little bit. She said stuff like "you have a very real effect on women you know - I really want to flirt with you" and I don't know. I think she was probably just horny and lonely, and the fact she told me she was texting her boyfriend at the same time helped settle it in me.

I don't want to go making a storm out of a teacup. I'm a very prickish kind of person in the sense, I'm happy to flirt with girls, cuddle / tickle / poke etc. and all the suggestive talking as long as it's friendly, but I don't know. This girl is also my ex, but the issue for me is I feel really bad because she's my best mates' girlfriend, if you know what I mean.

Even though it wasn't anything serious, I mean I've flirted with people and we've joked about sex etc. I feel like.. if my friend found out I wouldn't know what to do. Scared me a little. Strange anyway :confused:.

Just to throw it into the mix, yesterday I did see her in the day and she was being partially flirty with me the whole day, just like touching my hands (feeling the softness, apparently) and walking her fingers up and down my leg.

Anyway, I think it might be best just to forget about it, but bear in mind I've ignored the symptoms before and have had girls who've my mates have been interested in suddenly declare their feelings for me. But I think I'm jumping the gun - she's been with him for 19 months or so :p and they're as steady as a rock.

Advice for girls (and guys): when you meet a group of the opposite sex, pick one and stick with your choice! Lol...

Comments

• Options
    if i were you i wouldnt respond.....do you really think your mate would be ok with her touching your hands all the time and running her hand up and down your legs? Sounds like she's testing her feminity....if you dont respond then she'll probably get the message.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    if i were you i wouldnt respond.....do you really think your mate would be ok with her touching your hands all the time and running her hand up and down your legs? Sounds like she's testing her feminity....if you dont respond then she'll probably get the message.

Well my mate was there. I wasn't responding to her then, she started running her hands over mine and then my mates, like both at the same time comparing for softness. And she wasn't as such running her hand up and down my leg, just walking 2 fingers.

I do feel bad about it though, because he's my best mate and I'd never want to hurt him. We'll just have to see how it will play out..
  • Options
    Well my mate was there. I wasn't responding to her then, she started running her hands over mine and then my mates, like both at the same time comparing for softness. And she wasn't as such running her hand up and down my leg, just walking 2 fingers.

I do feel bad about it though, because he's my best mate and I'd never want to hurt him. We'll just have to see how it will play out..
    it's not your fault, she's the 1 being a tease....you could ask her sometime on her own to stop it or at least calm it down because it makes you feel bad. If she cares then she'll stop.
  • Options
    I thought you had your own girlfriend?
  • Options
    your best mate went out with ya ex. harsh at least you can say u fucked her first (if u did) score!
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    I thought you had your own girlfriend?

I do :confused:. Lol I didn't f*ck her, but we never went out in a really serious relationship, i make no bones about them going otu. Just don't want to fall out with either of them though.