Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to put on protection whilst not disturbing the foreplay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any special techniques as to how to smoothly put on protection whilst not ruining the intensity of foreplay...I mean, sometimes it takes me like 2 minutes to get sorted and by then the atmosphere is almost destroyed and we have to continue with foreplay a bit longer..

how do you do it?

thks

Comments

• Options
    You need to practice how to put them on quickly. They shouldnt take two mins really. You could also ask your gf to learn how to put them on with her mouth.
  • Options
  • Options
    If its taking two minutes to roll a rubber on its taking too long.

Have one out on the bedside table so all you have to do is open the packet and roll it on.
  • Options
    yeah on bedsie table, ripped a bit is a good idea.
    Then just keep kissing and kinda grinding almost should be able do it eyes closed, its a skill quiet easy to master and then of you go ful throtle :hyper:
  • Options
    Rather that trying to make it as unobtrusive as possible, so its not noticed you need to play with it a bit perhaps make it part of the fore play, like a bit of teasing.
    So what Id normally do is after being naked let her touch it a bit (penis I mean)then take the packet rip it open with your teeth (this looks cool althrough once i miscalculated and flung the condom over the room) take it out making sure its the right way round try and put it on with one clean quick movement.
    This looks good and looks like you know what your doing.

I always think putting a condom on is an opertunity to show off a bit take charge cause its you saying "Id better put this on for you" and your confident doing it whilst she watches you sets the scene, (or let her do it)

I like walking to the condoms (used to keep them at the bottom of my cupboard over the optherside of my room) to the bed with my hugh erection showing take one out getback in bed then do as above,
  • Options
    Let your lady put the condom on. Instant adaption of foreplay then as you're both involved:)
  • Options
    Swap your hand for your foot and use the then free hand to slip it on.

Take up yoga
  • Options
    Here's a thought. You could roll it on while going down on her.. why should her fun stop?
  • Options
    Why don't you ask her to put it on with her mouth? As long as she's carefull not to bite through the latex.

It takes me (and him) around 10 seconds to put on a condom, its really so simple as to hold onto the teat, place it onto the head of the penis and roll down. Its so quick for us that it doesn't destroy the mood.
  • Options
    Swap your hand for your foot and use the then free hand to slip it on.

Take up yoga

LMAO!
  • Options
    Practise practise practise!
  • Options
    Having had trouble putting condoms on for several years, I can sympathise. Durex no longer make their topaz "applicator" condoms - with those I never failed to get it on (two handed admittedley) on the first or second attempts.

see if you can't get her to wear a femidom, or perhaps try a larger size.
  • Options
    Here's a thought. You could roll it on while going down on her.. why should her fun stop?
    It's turkey time!!!

Gobble gobble ;)
  • Options
    putting on with mouth of female = win
  • Options
    Why dont you just try going to the health centre, pick up some free condoms and try out putting them on. Its not gonna cost you anything and you will learn how simple it is to put them on.

A simple bit of practice could change it from being two minutes of fumbling around to 10 seconds of ease... ;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    If its taking two minutes to roll a rubber on its taking too long.

Have one out on the bedside table so all you have to do is open the packet and roll it on.

Maybe this dude has a MASSIVE cock and it takes two mins to roll it down even at full rolling speed! That is totally illmatic, that guy is the illiest