Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ebay Buy Now Button

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how many sales/feedback points do you need to be able to have a BUY NOW button on ebay?
One page I saw said 20 sales or 10 if you accept paypal

and another said 10 sales or only 5 if you accept pay pal?

I have only sold/bought 4 things on ebay and all 100% positive feedback do I only need to buy or sell one more thing?

Comments

• Options
    bei think the first was right but its been a while since i sold anything it used to be 10 before they bought paypal
  • Options
    mattmoo wrote:
    bei think the first was right but its been a while since i sold anything it used to be 10 before they bought paypal

That's what I was thinking they're trying to push paypal since they now own them.
    And also they kind of have you verified on two different systems they own, ebay and paypal so know more about you and able to grant this sooner?
  • Options
    sounds reasonable. either way make up a few shitty auctions and ill uy shit off ya to get ya feedback. lets say a 1p for your house?
    remember the contract is binding :D
  • Options
    I think I figured it out I think it's 5 points to sell 1 item with buy now option

and 10 points to sell multiple items with buy now button

for what I want I really need the 2nd option as I want to sell tickets to an event and for instance have 9 places left.
  • Options
    your being a ticket tout? what event is it?
  • Options
    mattmoo wrote:
    your being a ticket tout? what event is it?

I actually organise a lot of events myself, hire the coach, plan the food, etc