Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really Scared

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, this is going to sound dodgy and probably a bit strange.

I ordered a vibrator off lovehoney the other day and it arrived. Its in the shape of a penis so I was all ready to make it my first kind of 'time' in that sense.

I settled down last night but was really distraught to only get about 2 inches inside me...after that it was really painful and it wouldn't go any more (i tried...).

I know there is meant to be some slight discomfort...but I wasn't expecting to have to physiccally shove/violently push something in??? I was expecting to have to apply some pressure but this jst felt like it wasn't going anywhere........

Sorry

Comments

• Options
    The thing with vibrators is that they don't need to penetrate you to feel good. Instead of trying to penetrate yourself with it, work up to penetration by using the tip of the vibrator against your clitoris and rubbing the head of the vibrator up and down your labia.

If you have never had an object of that size inside you before, there is a good chance it will hurt, and it will take time for your vagina to adjust to it. Work up to it, and at first make sure you have used a lot of KY jelly lubricant on the vibe. Rubber can be quite hard to push in without a lot of lube, even if you are really aroused and wet.
  • Options
    notebookkt wrote:

I know there is meant to be some slight discomfort...but I wasn't expecting to have to physiccally shove/violently push something in??? I was expecting to have to apply some pressure but this jst felt like it wasn't going anywhere........

Sorry

i was in a lot of pain when i lost my virginity, it happens to some people. are you turned on enough? perhaps like kermit said you could use some ky jelly or something similar.

btw, i wouldn't violently push it in!!
  • Options
    aww dont worry!! just try relaxing a bit more and getting in the mood. Ypu don need to put your vibrator inside you, as it has been mentioned..
    ( why not get some one else to play with it with you :flirt: ;) ) hahaha
    sweet gal xx
  • Options
    Cheers,

I know about the whole not puttin git inside you thing- but that is the only reason I bought it!!
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    she said in her first post that she wanted to make it her first time, as in putting a dick inside of her without having to do it with the real thing.

try not to worry about it. as someone has already siad, if it's the first time you have had anything of that size in you then it will be difficult. its just like when people start using tampons for the first time and find it difficult and they are really small compared to a penis!
    it's just something you need to get used to. i also think its a mental thing because if you have done it before then you know you can do it again and will be more relaxed.
  • Options
    Your a virgin arent you? Perhaps it's because you weren't relaxed enough, nerves/tension can tighten up the vaginal muscles, or it could be that you have a thick hymen. You could also try lubricants to ease it in, but i agree with Kermit try using it around your clit first.. and never violently push it in! If you really want to experience the feeling try gently pushing a little bit, then pausing and trying again. Im not suprised it's painfull for your first time, it is for a lot of girls, but get over the pain and theres much excitement to be had!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    she said in her first post that she wanted to make it her first time, as in putting a dick inside of her without having to do it with the real thing.

yeah, but I don't get why. What's the point.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

Weren't you curious when you were a virgin? I know i was.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

for her own personal enjoyment, and to explore herself probably
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Weren't you curious when you were a virgin? I know i was.
    Still am a virgin, and I've never been that curious. I guess I'm gonna have to wait for her to come back and explain.

Mia, you get personal enjoyment, as Kermit has said, from a vibrator not from penetration, but because it's a vibrator.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    she bought a penis shaped one and it sounds like she's anxious about losing her virginity or it hurting so maybe she wants to practice with a vibrator first.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

She wants to use a vibrator to penetrate herself for pleasure.

What is there to question?
  • Options
    bear in mind that real penises have more give than a hulk of rubber/plastic. they are, after all, purpose built.

vibrators are pretty inflexible, and loads of people have difficulty getting them in.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    She wants to use a vibrator to penetrate herself for pleasure.

What is there to question?
    Well cos, as you say kermie, penetration isn't really required, especially if it hurts.
  • Options
    Hi people, thatnks for all your help (and discussion!!!) I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation- but really am not enjoying penetration (via plastric vibrator anyway!) I was just getting a wee bit curious and interested as to whether it was 'better' than what I've been used to!!
  • Options
    notebookkt wrote:
    Hi people, thatnks for all your help (and discussion!!!) I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation- but really am not enjoying penetration (via plastric vibrator anyway!) I was just getting a wee bit curious and interested as to whether it was 'better' than what I've been used to!!

On the purely physiological point of view, I don't think it will be. The clitoris has the same amount of nerve endings as the whole of the head of the penis, just crammed into a little space - so you know, everything feels good there. The vagina has few nerve endings or 'feeling' on the inside, just really the opening. However, in an emotional sense, I'd say most girls would probably prefer penetration (with a man) to masturbation because of the closeness etc. I know for me it's a whole experience, not a feeling. I couldn't replicate having sex by putting a whole in something, for example :p. It's about the cuddling and the kissing and everything.

Hope that answers your question :confused: and best thing to do is go slow. Get yourself worked up before by masturbating your clit or whatever, apply some lube and penetrate as much as you are comfortable with first, and just leave it at that. AFAIK your hymen will prevent you having full penetration for now anyway, but if you keep going at it little by little every now and again you should eventually get there.

Having said that, you're probably going to have more fun with your clit anyway. Enjoy! And feel free to completely disregard what I've said, I'm not an expert, that's just my take on it!