Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brazillian Cell Exposed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It has been suggested that the gentleman killed today may be linked to a cell, elemnts of which are known to be operating in Europe.

MI5 have fingered several people, known to be based in various cities across the continent including people in Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and even London and Manchester.

This group has apparently been active throughout the world for some years ago and is know to have been successful across South America on several more occasions and in at least five other major World cities, the last effective campaign taking place in Japan in 2002.

The individuals are known to be highly competant and are said to be plotting something big in Europe in the near future.

English officals are so concerned about what this group is planning, that they have taken the unusual step of publishing this recent picture and have asked that anyone with information about the groups plans or whereabouts should contact these people on the number given.

Comments

• Options
    I think the goofy terrorists should be taken out so that we can win the war on terror (also known as England's tournament performances).
  • Options
    so now we are under attack from the brazilian electricians union!
  • Options
    Shoot them in the head at point blank range.

That'll learn em!
  • Options
    i have enough money saved to drink myself to death slowly and warmly ...which park bench is the question ...