Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

GCSE'S question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i completed me gcse last year and im thinking about sending off the form so i can have the certificates, but im taking English gcse this year so shal i wait until next year to send the form off or do it now?

any help will be appreciated
thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    If you did your gcse's last year how come they didn't automatically send off the certificates to you?
  • Options
    Satehen's right, they should automatically send you your certificates. Takes a while though.
  • Options
    your school should have the certificates
  • Options
    no the school had them but i missed the deadline to collect them so i doubt they have still got them now, its been a year
  • Options
    The school sent mine through the post, strange that yours didn't.
  • Options
    hmeista wrote:
    no the school had them but i missed the deadline to collect them so i doubt they have still got them now, its been a year

When I went to collect some A-level ones ages after I had left school, they still had peoples certificates from years and years ago. Maybe it's just my school that hoards things, but i'd say it's worth getting in contact with your school to see if they still have them as it will save you the hassle of getting in contact with the exam board.
  • Options
    my school keep everyones, they aren't allowed to throw them away. got my a level certs after 5years.