Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why are men headfucks?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right this is long winded but im bored so heyho.
met this guy afew months ago through a mutual friend we started talkin mainly via text and had afew long phone chats in three nights into it all he was abit drunk told me on the phone he really really liked me ect bearing in mind hes 17,well anyway because of his job hes always like around girls and hes slept with load of people basically shagged his way through last year
so we went out for a day to the park and for tea and stuff and he was amazing told me he wanted to change and he wanted it to be different and he wanted a proper relationship ect
aftr that day it got thinner and thinner we started to talk less see each other less and it got really to the point that we argued because i hated being fucked around.
the main thing is when i see him hes really lovey dovey with me yet he doesnt answer my calls very often and more or less never answers my texts,but tonight he rings me makes me meet him comes up to me puts his arm round me kisses me ect and now again he doesnt reply to my texts leaving me with a kiss and 'ill call u in the week'
I cat cope with him anymore hes messing my head up majorly.

before you say it ive tried the whole deleting his number ignoring him ect but i dont have the willpower to do it.
so what do i do?

Comments

• Options
    men aren't headfucks, some men are headfucks, just like some women are headfucks

this guy sounds like a using prick, get rid of him!
  • Options
    It seems like he's having all the fun with none of the head ache. So why would you expect him to stay when your always pissed off even if it is his fault. You have to give him a reaosn to want to be only with you that isn't gonna happen with you yelling at him
  • Options
    It's doesn't sound like her fault at all.

seem like he's "treat em mean to keep em keen".

I agree it doesn't sound like it is her fault. To be honest I think you should just forget about him, he really isn't worth it. Just go out there and find a really nice decent guy who treats you right. Don't worry you can do it :thumb:
  • Options
    He is my nice guy though,hes all i want ive tried the whole forgetting him business it doesnt work.
    I just dont get why if he isnt interested at all does he still come back:|
  • Options
    Unfortunately sweetie it seems he is just using you. He may like you, but only seems to want to see you, when it suits him. How can you base a relationship on that?

At the end of the day, if he really cared for you then he'd make more of an effort to see you but it seems he only wants this relationship as a back up that has to fit round his schedule.

I've been there myself. Ya just need to cut yourself free. Living in denial that it will get better is just going to cause you more heartache. Delete his number and move on is my best advice.
  • Options
    :( i can live in hopecant i
  • Options
    He's a prick, ditch him.

If he had any respect for you what so ever he wouldny treat you like that.
  • Options
    hey, i know that sux. what it sounds like to me is that u are just another one of the women in his life. when he acts great towards you, it might be because u r convenient at the time. he is in a sense, using you. whenever he's got nothing else, there you are. best advice: find another guy to occupy your mind and the headfucker will slowly seem to be undesireable to you.
  • Options
    I would agree with most of the other posters with regard to this problem. Putting it bluntly, it just sounds like he's using you for a shag when no one else is available.
    You have to decide whether you are going to put up with things the way they are or whether you've had enough of being taken for a ride. (No pun intended).

Good luck with it, what ever you decide. ;)
  • Options
    Get rid, better for you that way. One day he'll grow up but until then either be a mug and put up with being used and him probably shagging around behind ya back or ditch him. Sorry to be harsh, but thats the way.
  • Options
    From everything you've said about this, he is just using you. Sounds like he's got what he wanted, and that's that. Sorry. :(
  • Options
    Who needs a dickhead when you can have one of the plenty of nice guys out there.
    Can you say this guy is playing mindgames...er yes.Tell him to spin.