Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

More London incidents

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Link

Not again :(

Comments

• Options
    ;<

Hope it's nothing too major in comparison to last time.
  • Options
    By all accounts it isnt, three very small detonator only bombs on three tubes and a small 'pop' explosion on a bus in Hackney.

Depending on who you believe either no injuries at all, or one unknown injury.
  • Options
    gives the news crews something what to do...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    On one line a witness saw a man fiddling with a rucksack and attempting to leave it when other passanger confronted him and scuffled with him. I hope they beat the living shit out of him
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    they've still managed to cause chaos with the public transport system though, i've got to get down victoria for a business conference this evening, that will be fun..........
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4703777.stm

I just listened to the news, and Scotland Yard reported as saying "Serious incidents have taken place"
  • Options
    Oooooops! Sorry, i posted up the wrong link. Erratum;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4703853.stm
  • Options
    I don't know too much.... all I know is at the time, the people in London town centre were being told it was just a scare! And that the mobile networks were chaotic again.... took us an hourb after seeing the breaking news to get through to one person.
  • Options
    i did hear that they've suspended transport services, but i cant confirm this.

If anyone is worried or concerned, then tune into BBC Radio London 94.9 FM as they give out up to date info. Good luck all. john