Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what should i do ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey... i dont know why.. but all of a sudden the girl i love.. is like avoiding me now. she never did before.. now she is.. i know she is i called her up the other day to ask if she would like to go have lunch. she wasnt home, understandable. i left my name so she could call me back then she never did i was like.. wow.. she ended up lving me a msg on msn saying she was really busy and all and what not.. while one of my best friends with her also says she dosent do anything at all during the day. and she blocked me on msn i found out. now i have never been anything but nice, never over nice and intrucive or needy just a normal guy trying to get his love back.

what should i do? confront her on this? let it go act as if it never happend or just forget her in all and go on as hard as it may be?

plz, post. thanks

Comments

• Options
    So were you going out with this girl before then? Did you split up recently or something? I'm not sure what you mean when you say "this girl that I love". If you're not going out, it could be that she's not interested and doesn't quite know how to tell you. If you were going up, and broke up recently, perhaps she is confused about how she's feeling and needs some space to think things through. To be honest, either way I think it's best you leave things for the time being. Give her time to herself and if/when she wants to talk about it, she will.
  • Options
    ya we did go out befor a while ago couple years? sorry i did not mention it before. we were tight as friends though. atleast we were .. now who knows. i personally kinda got mad though that she couldent atleast phone me back but could phone the girl back that told me that she wasnt doing anything. i wasnt asking for much i mean.. all i wanted was a simple lunch! to catch up a little since i hadnt seen her in a little while