Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think my bf is cheating on me ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think my bfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get his yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into his computer or is there an easier way. thx

Anybody there to share some knowledge ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    why do u think he is cheating on you?
  • Options
    i dont think hacking into his email account is the right way to sort this out. talking to him is the best way!
  • Options
    You need to talk to him, hacking into email accounts isn't going to solve the problem, and just say you are wrong about his cheating and he finds out you have been checking up on him the relationship will be over.

If you do think he is cheating you need to talk to him about it and tell him the reasons you have for suspecting he's cheating. Without the communicating there is no point in having a relationship.
  • Options
    I know he is cheating ....

I know he is cheating .... I just want some good solid proofs ...
    So that I can slap his face . I have seen him cybering a couple of time over the net . I just want to make sure he is serious on that .
    Then i will kick his ass.

Thanks .
  • Options
    Don't trust your boyfriend? How are you so certain he's cheating? Have you actually caught him in bed with someone else, for example? I have no idea what good getting his Yahoo! password will do. If he is cheating, you may have the proof, but if he isn't, and he finds out you've been checking his e-mails, he's not going to trust you anymore. Put simply: proceed with caution. You don't want to make the situation even more difficult, do you?
  • Options
    Suzana78 wrote:
    So that I can slap his face . I have seen him cybering a couple of time over the net . I just want to make sure he is serious on that .

Thanks .

cyber sex is not cheating hunni...it's only fun, a weird fun admitantly, just phone him and tell him how you feel...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    cyber sex is not cheating hunni...it's only fun, a weird fun admitantly, just phone him and tell him how you feel...
    These days, it's hard to tell what does constitute as cheating. :( If it's upsetting you however, best speak to him.
  • Options
    talking dirty on a computer screen and being caught in bed with someone else are two totally different things altogether
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    talking dirty on a computer screen and being caught in bed with someone else are two totally different things altogether
    What I'm referring to is the emotional side. Assuming there's been cybersex going on, she might think "why doesn't he want cybersex with me? Am I not good enough for that", for example. I see what you mean there, though.
  • Options
    These days, it's hard to tell what does constitute as cheating.

I think this is very true, if he doesn't think of it as cheating he might think you're all ok with it.

Talk. Ask him about it.
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I think this is very true, if he doesn't think of it as cheating he might think you're all ok with it.
    At the time, I was thinking about a talk show on the radio. The subject that night was cheating. None of the callers could decide on a definition of the word. Neither could any of the presenters. Some said cheating was kissing someone else. A few thought oral sex was crossing the mark, and one believed it was impossible to cheat on someone. Don't understand that one mysself, but I'm just saying definitions vary so much.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Hacking into someones email address is highly illegal.

Cyber sex isn't cheating.

Get a life ;<
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Hacking into someones email address is highly illegal.
    Are you sure about that? :confused:
  • Options
    Privacy tbh. I would feel cheated on if my b/f cybered though.
  • Options
    i must admit, if i found out my bf was havin cybersex with other ppl over the net, i would be fuming and i think i would possibly class that as cheatin.
  • Options
    Why do you need proof.

You don't trust him.

Leave.

Why do you feel the need to slap his face/kick his arse?
  • Options
    pirate - yeah, aint that summat to do with the data protection act
  • Options
    Hmm chill out !!

Dear Sujana ,
    You can rather look on google to search for people who spy on emails .
    It isnt that tough to find people provinding email-survellience .
    ANd if you still cant do that also and require spoon feeding ,ask me lol
  • Options
    Suzana78 wrote:

Thanks .

Life is too short to hold this much anger.

Move on.
  • Options
    Whether he is or isnt cheating on you now at this stage the trust issue is as serious. If you cant trust each other shouldn't be togther!I dont think i'd be abl to sustain a relationship with no trust-
    So whether he is or he isn't the realtionship is now in its last threads and you will need talk to him or it will be dead long before its over!
  • Options
    You obviously don't trust him, and that's telling something about you and your relationship with this guy. Either speak to him about it (if he denies, and you find out later that he WAS cheating, then you have reason to be angry etc) or just break it off, because it is extremely hard if not impossible to have a relationship without trust.
  • Options
    Hacking his Yahoo is not a good move.

Ask him. Without communication your relationship definately won't work..
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What I'm referring to is the emotional side. Assuming there's been cybersex going on, she might think "why doesn't he want cybersex with me? Am I not good enough for that", for example. I see what you mean there, though.

Maybe he ain't getting his hole.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    These days, it's hard to tell what does constitute as cheating. :( If it's upsetting you however, best speak to him.

What constitutes cheating for a lot of people doesn't for me. Which is why I'm a firm believer discretion is key ;)

Cybersex is funny though, 99% of the time it's 3 or 4 people laughing their arse of at the other side :p. (one of those people being moi!)
  • Options
    If you don't trust him then there's no hope for the relationship, regardless of whether he is cheating or not.

Flirting online- there's nothing wrong with it if you are secure in your relationship. And if you're not the online flirting isn't the prioblem anyway.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Suzana78 wrote:
    I think my bfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get his yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into his computer or is there an easier way. thx

Thanks

Hey there,

It sounds like you're going through a tough time - before you do anything drastic it might be a good idea to read This article on snooping from TheSite as there may be consequences you haven't thought about.

Take care!
  • Options
    i think cybersex is more than flirting really isnt it. Its the sort of thing you should cut out if youre in a relationship. If you know hes doing it, why do u need to have the extra proof?
  • Options
    Suzana78 wrote:

Thanks

if I was him, and I knew you intended to spy on him becuase of your insecurities, you'd be gone.

suspician is one thing that should lead to diplomatic confrontation, you need to ask him. Go behind his back and spy on him, and you are just as bad as him (if he is indeed cheating).
  • Options
    I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend was having cyber sex on the net with other girls.

It would really upset me and I would class it as cheating.

I'd class it as cheating too.

Its very hard for you as i can tell and You need to make a list of things he's doing/done to make you think he's seeing some one else. and ask him about it.

I found text's on my other halfs mobile a while back and ask him about it straight away and he explained this lass was trying it on and he had a go at her about it.
    Do your best to keep your head hun.

Good luck xxx