Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wot do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my b/f have just split up and im finding it rli hard! he was my first proper b/f and he told me that i made him feel bad cuz i was always down!! he sed he still loves me but its best for the both of us if we end it!! i rang him asking to talk and he sed he needed space! do u think i should give him some space or go around his house wen its just him??? please get back to me asap cuz this is rli starting to hurt and i just need to tlk 2 him!!! :confused: :crying:

Comments

• Options
    I would give him space since that is what he asked for but i would make sure to remain in his life as much as possbile. It will of course be hard for you, but you have to take a step backward in your relationship, give him space make things more casual when you talk to him don't always bring up painful dead end topic be light and happy since he complained you were always down. Basically make him miss the girl he feel in love with and that you still are that girl
  • Options
    yeh but how do i do that if he dont wana c me or talk 2 me??
  • Options
    give it a few days let him sort things thru and you should bein doin the same thing and then move ahead
  • Options
    Respect his feelings and give him space. get on with your own life in the mean time - catch up with girly mates etc. if u dont give him space when he has asked for it he will get even more fed up with you.
  • Options
    i know i dhould give him the space hes asked for its just im finding it really hard cuz i miss him so much!! anyway thankz for the advice