Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

3 sum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all
I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year now. Recently I got really drunk and had a 3sum, but not with my boyfriend. It was the first time I've had a 3sum with a girl and her boyfriend.We basically done everything. I mean she even let him f*** me in front of her.
Well basically my boyfriend wants to have a 4 sum with the same couple.he doesnt know that i've already ad a 3 sum with them....
My boyfriend said that if he fuc** the girl and I fuck her boyfriend then that will be okay. But even though she let her boyfriend fuck me I dont think I could let my boyfriend fuck her. I guess I just think they may get emotionally attached...
What do u all think I should do?...

Comments

• Options
    I think you're a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve a boyfriend.

Next.
  • Options
    Not have it - honestly it sounds like it will ruin your relationship.
  • Options
    I make an excellent point.

It's fine for her to go and screw around, but not for her boyfriend because he "Might get emotionally attached".

Cheating is cheating, and cheats are the lowest of the low.
  • Options

Kermit why do u always hav to be so nasty..u just come straight out with it dont u. people do do stupid things when they are para. So you've never made a mistake......
    everyone makes mistakes, its the whole experience of life.
  • Options
    Do I always have to be so nasty?

When it's merited, I do.

Drunkness doesn't make people do things that they wouldn't otherwise do. It gives them the confidence to do it. Don't blame the drink for meaning you were too slutty to keep your kecks on, the only person to blame is yourself.

You cheated on him, and are quite happy to do it again. You've said so. However you don't have the decency to practise what you preach.

Not only are you selfish, you're a hypocrite.

FYI, no, I have never cheated on my wife, and have never been tempted to. I have more respect for her and the relationship than that. You, however, don't seem to.

Threesomes and group sex is not cheating, your friend's bf didn't cheat on her by sleeping with you, for instance. You cheated on your bf though. You want to sleep with the boy again, but won't let your bf do it. DEcide what you want more- meaningless sex or a partner. YOu can't have both.
  • Options
    kermmmm

So it puts me in the wrong if I've had a 3 sum but he wants a 4sum with the same couple...that would be considered as the same thing, cheating on each other.The only thing is that I cheated on him first as far as I know.
  • Options
    But tbh and please correct me if i'm wrong she just sounds like a confused teenager - not a grown up married adult like you.

Ravehard honey - i'd probably advise you give a long hard think to weather you want to carry on going out with him or not - it sounds like your just up for a little bit of fun in life at the moment so maybe you need to be single for a bit - then you can have lots of threesomes with no guilt attatched - till you meet someone your ready to settle down with.
  • Options
    Yeah, but he had the decency to suggest it to you, instead of just pulling his pants off and not giving a fuck about you.

Which is more respect than you've shown your bf.

If you don't want a 4some then don't have one. But lets not pretend you have the moral high ground here because cheats are in the gutter.

I appreciate you are only young, etc etc.You need to work out what is more important, sleeping around or a bf. You can't have both, it simply isn't fair.
  • Options
    kermmmm

Thats you wife though and I can understand that. I think I love him but I do have my whole life ahead of me. Yes cheating is wrong and I admit that because I wouldnt like anyone to do it to me. So maybe I am a little selfish...
    Maybe you are right but everyone does make mistakes.
  • Options
    Everyone makes mistakes, that they do.

I slightly misread the post at the beginning, I thought you wanted the 4some but not allow your bf to join in properly.
  • Options
    I'm not going to go behind his back again, I love him to bits. But if he is up 4 a 4sum I think that is only fair.But no more 3sums in the future for me. If he's up 4 a bit of fun then so am I.
  • Options
    kermit

He can do what he wants at the end of the day as long as its just fun and nothing else because thats all it was to me. About of fun that I regreted in the morning.
    I take that comment back kermit. you're not nasty , well u are but you speak the truth. Abit like science of big brother actually.
  • Options
    I'm not nasty I just can't be arsed with tact.
  • Options
    I wouldnt be able have a thresome with my gf and someone else, well I couldnt with another male and she couldnt wit another female.

3sums are better when your not in a rel or with someones elses rel so normaly id say no. But in this case I think you should try it, he deserves it!
    hey everything is worth trying once- especially afterc what you done so bend over and take one for the sake of your relationship!