Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Paranoia ... !!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys .... Ok my paranoia is killing me .. I m paranoid abou every single thing meaning that i think about what the person did to me over and over again even though it didnt affect me in any bad way .. i m paranoid about friends (especially) and family .. i dont know how to stop it .. seriouslu i think i m going mental .. i dont know what to do !!1 I wanna stop this whole shit ! ....
Anohter thing is that i hear voices in my head .. like for e.g. voices in my head tell me what to do n everything and i do that thing to satisfy the voice ... and if smth goes wrong i try to explain to the voice that it was nuthing wrong etc etc ... I dont know how to fight this !!
SOMEONE HELP ME !! I dont want to go to the psychiatrist or nething .. :confused: :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    it will get worse if you dont see someone about it, who knows how to help
  • Options
    Id go and chat with your GP. This could be caused by one of any number of things, and he might be able to advise you.
  • Options
    I used to get paranoia really badly, i hardly have it now. The only way is to get rid of the person whos making you paranoid.