Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kennedy: "Iraq war created conditions for terror"

Story.

And as if on cue, the Prime Minister's "spokesman" (obviously Bliar is too scared to put his own name to his vile attacks) condemns him and the Tories start wanking on about Churchill.

The point is that Iraq is the biggest foreign cock-up since Suez, though obviously the Tories don't want to talk about that one.

*sigh*

To think we have to pay these cunts.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good old Charlie.

Now the government can get this whole argument over with that much more quickly.

And is it me or does the PM's spokesman use the same rhythmic patterns in his speech as TB? I think we should be told.....
  • Options
    It all wank really, isn't it.

Yes, there is a link between Iraq and terrorism. To deny it is moronic. Doesn't mean that it should be used to further the anti-war movement, given that is one of the apparent aims of these terrorists.

To suggest also that Kennedy is talking about appeasement is also moronic, but then when was the last time a Tory said anything decent.
  • Options
    i seem to rember a million posts on this forum discussing what would happen if ...IF ...we invaded iraq ...or am i mistaken?
  • Options
    Yes, there is a link between Iraq and terrorism. To deny it is moronic

I agree, but also make sure you dont go too far the other way and claim it as the sole reason.

France isnt on high alert as well for nothing.
  • Options
    Ah yes Rolly, back in the day when my arch nemesi were Globe and Greenshat with their rah rah military indoctrination claiming the great march to a bright future in unison with the chickenhawks presuming to be worthy of ordering a war machine in which they themselves never served.

Sure enough, my analysis proved accurate to a "t" whilst they carry on their militant wankfest over at military.com convincing one another that we brought democracy and liberation to the region. Ah the power of military indoctrination.