Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

to fist or not to fist

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!

I've been married for 10 years, 2 kids, everything OK.

The sex is OK. no earthquakes, and my wife nearly always has a climax, but they're kind of polite and I've been longing to do a little more for her here.

Have tried various things including oral (for a while - didn't really turn her on as much as I'd hoped, maybe because I have a short tongue), and spent a while trying to work on the G-spot. Both of these really failed when she went through a time witha lot of bladder infections (the oral she thought might be infecting her (no coments about mouth hygiene please - it's ok). and the G-spot stuff reminded her of the infections because of the wanting to pee feeling).

So, here we are, back to our routine, and then something's starting to happen...

Ive been putting fingers inside her as part of warming her up, and she likes this, so we go-on, and now, what started as 1 finger caressing the fromt of her opening has turned into all 5 up to 2 1/2 knuckles (where the ring sits), and she is digging this and making more noise about it than anything else I've known.

"Great!" we all chorus. So what's the problem?

Well, at some point (if this is going where I think it's going), we have to cross the line between quite a lot of fingers, and really digging it, to the shady and scary realm of gloves and lube! You can't just let that happen, it has to be prepared. I just know this is going to be a problem and a turn-off, because she's timid and HATES new stuff. She's no idea how much of my hand is inside her, and fisting is for kinks. So the project is dead before we even start.

So for the question:

What do we do now?
Any ideas?

M.

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Marius:
    Hi!
    , because she's timid and HATES new stuff. She's no idea how much of my hand is inside her, and fisting is for kinks. So the project is dead before we even start.

So for the question:

What do we do now?
    Any ideas?

M.

How old is the youngest kiddy?
    my partner was incapable of...you know.
    after our child I tried allsorts to little
    effect, in the end it was time that sorted it.
    my little one turned 2 last week.
    Buy a mag in the meantime it helped my lady
    we looked at them together.

• Options
    Hi Lbow!

Nono, nothing like that, youngest's 7!

Just plain good oldfashioned timidity.

No need for the mags, we have sex, and, as I said, it's ok. Just that here's something that has the potential to turn her (and, because of that me) on more than anything has for years.

M.
  • Options
    hi marius. Mucked up my reply. See topic "fisting" for what i wrote. Kevvy XxX
  • Options
    Originally posted by rubberskin:
    hi marius. Mucked up my reply. See topic "fisting" for what i wrote. Kevvy XxX

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. Saw the thread was locked so couldn't reply there.

Basically, yes, I know she will dig it if I get the 'attack' right. We have a vibrator, and that's ok, tho' Judging by how turned on she gets with just fingers I don't think it's necessary.

Don't know, as I've never tried, but would guess that anal and vigainal fisting are pretty different. Thanks for your views and openness tho'.

M.
  • Options
    I suggest you simply go as far as you can without needing to worry about gloves or anything. Whats the problem there?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kza:
    I suggest you simply go as far as you can without needing to worry about gloves or anything. Whats the problem there?

Not necessarily any problem, but if it hurts or she gets damaged then something potentially very good indeed is dead and were back to being 'polite' to each other.

A lot of sexual enjoyment is at stake here.

Just out of interest, how many of the women here have tried it, and what are their experiences with it?

M.
  • Options
    oh my goodness, a whole hand up there. i can only fit 2 fingers up myself...more than that and it hurts. ouch
  • Options
    Originally posted by SarahBabe:
    oh my goodness, a whole hand up there. i can only fit 2 fingers up myself...more than that and it hurts. ouch

Well, not everyone's alike. It's obviously not something one does unless it feels good!

Also going slowly and being very wet are keywords here.

Have fun!

M.