Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Orange...whats going on....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
no real point to this thread just a bit of a whinge.

Im due at upgrade on my phone, and i really need it as i managed to totally smash my phone up on friday night so im on a borrowed one for the moment.

So i ring orange up this morning, saying sort me out with a phone...but wait for it...we have no phones in stock...a phone company has no phones in stock...what the hells going on, they've put me on a waiting list for a phone that i want, but could be another week or 2 yet. really naffed me off has that.

i need my phone for work and for my social life.

will have to stick with this crappy one till then

Comments

• Options
    Yeah my dad and sister have both upgraded their phones recently and they had that samsung E500 I think it is, they had to wait 2 weeks for it...
  • Options
    You need a mobile phone for a social life? I don't mean to be rude (well, that's not true, but I have to say it) but that is rather sad, all in all.

You'll just have to wait. A lot of phones are due for renewal in June/July time.
  • Options
    It will drasticly affect your life having to use a 'crappy' mobile, I presume it still rings and works. How will it alter your life in a negative way, if you dont mind me asking?
  • Options
    because it doesnt exactly work properly, it wont make calls or receive because the speaker is knackered in it, i can see if people are calling etc...but then i have to find a phone to ring back off, which can be a bit of a pain when im working.

and whats sad about needing a mobile phone for social life? i need some way of communicating with people, we dont all have our own landlines...