Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Vascetomy's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering, when a guy has a vascetomy (sp?), what happens to all the sperm stored in the testicles, because obviously it can't be released the usual way? or does it just built up? (which i imagine would be quite painful).
Also, what happens when the guy orgasms, is nothing released at all?

Comments

• Options
    From memory, the sperm die off.

The man still ejaculates because the fluid is released from the prostate, not the testicles.
  • Options
    Try This weblink...
  • Options
    cheers, i'll have a look
  • Options
    My ex had had a vasectomy. You cant tell any difference, the stuff that comes out has the same appearance as anybody elses, same amount etc, but obviously wouldnt make someone pregnant.
  • Options
    When a man ejaculates, the fluid doesn't contain only sperm, they are more elements such enzimes, hormons, etc

Vasectomy is a surgical procedure that seals the sperm-carrying tubes,
    preventing sperm getting into the fluid you ejaculate.

Orgasm and ejaculation are not affected by vasectomy. Sperm continues to be produced by the testicles but its passage to the penis is blocked, and it is re-absorbed by the body. Vasectomy has no effect on the production of male hormones, only sperm is eliminated from ejaculated fluid.

Your woman can't make the difference, unless you tell about your vasectomy