Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pubic hairs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has ne one else got hairs on their shaft i try 2 shave them but it got spotty ne1 else have ideas how i can get rid of it

Comments

• Options
    random hairs grow everywhere...best just to deal with it, or if you are brave get some tweezers on the case - dont shave them, no woman wants to shag a prickly penis or get stubble rash in her vagina.
  • Options
    Wax!!! That will be the most effective way...you can do it yourself using an appropriate waxing kit...ie, something that is for the genital areas or bikini like. Or go to a beauty therapist who can wax it for you, might be best to get someone to do it for you first coz it will get it over qnd done with quickly and effectively! When you shave or wax the area you should prevent ingrown hairs which can cause spots by exfoliating gently and also if you shave again make sure you have really cleaned the razor, you could even use something like dettol to steralise it with.
  • Options
    I just trim them really short with the scissors - looks nice and neat, I get some hairs at bottom of shaft but just trim those short too. Shaving or waxing looks wierd to me I tried it once but it itched like hell and looked really odd! What do girls think about a shaven ding-dong?!?
  • Options
    benphonic wrote:
    has ne one else got hairs on their shaft i try 2 shave them but it got spotty ne1 else have ideas how i can get rid of it

just a friendly reminder that we don't encourage text talk here - it's pretty heard to read.
    Take a look at our Good Manners Guide to familiarise yourself with the board ettiquette.

:thumb:
  • Options
    they fall off after 6 months whats the point in shaving or waxing let nature take its action!
  • Options
    My boyfriend gets hairs there and there really uncomfortable when we have sex he says because they get pulled at so we just trim them! sorted!
  • Options
    I very much doubt that any guy would have the shaft of his penis waxed. It would be very very painful.

I second that ouch
  • Options
    I very much doubt that any guy would have the shaft of his penis waxed. It would be very very painful.
    Eh. Women sit there spread eagle and have their whole 'area' waxed and some men have a 'back, sack and crack' so why can't they wax their shaft!? :rolleyes:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Yeah use hair removal cream x