Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Messed Up BIGstyle :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few months ago i was seeing this guy "bob". We weren't anything serious, just getting to know each other, but i fell for him big time. We got on really well, n he said even though he didnt want anything serious right now, he said he wanted to see me and get to know me properly.
Then things got weird, he stopped textin, and was supposed to pick me up one night and didnt so i just kinda thought FINE ok. Ill get over it cos he werent replying to my texts.

Then, a rumour was started about me and one of his mates. "Fred". It was totally untrue but Bob text me in a mood. so i had to try sort it out. During this time me and Fred got a lot closer n we became mates. Me and Fred ended up sleeping together.... and then a few days later Bob text me and said he did believe me. Well i was relieved about that but i text him to see if he wanted to talk about it but nothing :chin: so just thought oh well he obv not interested. So i ended up spendin alot more time with Fred.

Me and Fred started spending alot more time together, we not a couple, i dont really like him in that. i mean there is an attraction but i dont want to be with him.

Last night, i saw Bob out and he finally spoke to me!! He'd been out a few times with our group and TOTALLY blanked me.

He said something cheeky so i said oh so you're finally talking to me, and his reply was, yeah sorry about that, my dad is really ill, hes dying. OMG just hugged him. Felt so bad cos id been so harsh.

All the time i'd been "seeing" Fred i kept saying to my mates i really wish i could be back to how i was with Bob, n they just kept saying nah hes obv not interested.

Last nite, Fred kissin random other girls (only 2 lol) which actually didnt bother except that i wasnt gonna kiss him again lol
so one of his mates said to me he really likes you. i said so why is he kissing other girls, and he replied cos your not together, if u wanted to be with him you could be, hje thinks the world of you.
Now this mate is known for exaggerating, but he is a very good mate of Fred.... so now im worrying.

Freds bday today and im supposed to go round his later but i feel awful. All the way thru tho, every opportunity i get i have been clear that i dont want anything serious so i shouldnt feel that bad should i??

Last nite i just felt really bad.
The way i felt about Bob was crazy, Fred just doesnt have that effect on me. I know that i prob cant have Bob back, i mean he prob has more important things to think about.

I have no idea what to do or how to feel or what to think............!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Don't get into an actual relationship with "Fred" because you don't really feel that way about him and it'll just end in disaster.

As for "Bob", he doesn't seem to know what he wants, so give him some space and see what happens.
  • Options
    you weren't to know about bob's problems, i shouldn't feel too bad. though you did start sleeping with his mate. but i guess you weren't seeing him were you. but you're not seeing fred either.
  • Options
    Fred and Bob - Names don't get anymore random / basic than that! - Personally, i'd forget them both! (either that or find out 'a lot' about them before you decide on anything)!
  • Options
    so one of his mates said to me he really likes you. i said so why is he kissing other girls, and he replied cos your not together

obviously doesnt want to be with you that much
  • Options
    id forget about fred but give some time for things to happen with you and bob. You wasnt to know about his situation so you ovbiously thought he wasnt interested becasue he stoped keeping in touch.

but if things do get better with bob you may have to tell him about sleeping with fred becasue things like that always get out when least expected. :impissed: