Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Summer lovin

I was watching the wright stuff a min ago and the were talking about how the sun has an effect of peoples sex drives. So I thought I'd start a topic on it.

Are you more horny in the summer when you dont need to rip as many clothes of your partner? Or do you like better when you can warm eachother up on a cold winters night?

Me I like the summer, means I dont kill the mood with my teeth chattering so much or have him not wanting to me touched due to my ice queen hands.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The sun's benefits are numerous! Apparently just walking in the sun boosts your serotonin levels and therefore makes you happier ;)

I'm a naturally horny girl, but my sex-drive seems to double during the hot weather - I feel constantly sensual...it's a great feeling! :)
  • Options
    Im honestly not too happy about doing it in such hot weather, its so hot and sweaty that it gets uncomfortable. I prefer usual british weather, not hot but not cold, much less sweaty and not cold.
  • Options
    I think I'm a 50/50 person. I don't like to have nookie if it's piping hot and I'm exhausted and irritable, but ifthere's a shadey patch orjust a cooler room, i.e. somewhere with lino/tiled floors or some decent fans blowing, I can quickly nip into the mood. Or just seeing him walk around without a shirt on...I feel the need to grab him OR myself wearing a skirt, like a linen one or girly one which can be easily hitched...dirty dirty...

Winters nice to be under the sheets, more sensual to me, where are you can get all sweaty and sticky on top getting it on...!
  • Options
    too hot for sex of late - which is good coz haven't felt much like it tbh.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I do get hornier when he is just walking around with a pair of shorts on. However, I do prefer it when we snuggle up, make each other warm as although I have been horny I don't feel very sexy when I am all stlcky and the likes. It isn't as nice.
  • Options
    i prefrer the winter as me and my man can be in bed and its more romantic.. dont know why. but the summers fun to ca be more tiring due to heat.. but its ok if its in cold shower..Mmmm so i dont reallt mind.. the sun makes me tired..
  • Options
    Im more horny in thw winter I hate the sun it makes me in a bad mood.
  • Options
    all the time. haha nah, i dunno really not noticed a time when i prefer it!
  • Options
    The sun makes me horny. I don't know why but it does!
  • Options
    I am much less horny in the summer. The heat makes me sweat and makes my bloke sweat. So two bodies sharing even more heat and sweat is just a turn off.
  • Options
    When it's warm I feel a bit hornier, but I don't like it when it's hot because I just feel like quietly collapsing.

Sex in winter is best though. Cold air, warm bed, perfect.
  • Options
    if the weather is hot i tend to take off more clothes and just go around shirtless with shorts and it makes me a lot hornier and the heat just adds to it, rather than the winter when too much coolness can make you lose the mood potentially.
  • Options
    I think i will always be a winter man!

The one time i can remember, it was like one of the coldest nights of the year about 1 in the morning, me n my girlfriend were at a caravan with her aunt n we were sitting outside cuddling keeping each other warm, I think it has probly been one of the best nights i spent with her, it was jus like talking and stuff no sexual happenings!
    but it was good :)

A bit "off topic" but hey! who is gonna care! :chin:
  • Options
    easily hitched up skirts = win for ease of access
  • Options
    I'm like a dog with two dicks in summer. Want to fuck everything i see, whether it a person or an object. My sex drive increases tenfold.
  • Options
    widdecombe.jpg

you bad boy