Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Orgasms during sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Me and my Fiancee are both 16 abit young to be engaged but we love each other so we felt it was right. Anyway we have been going out / engaged for about 9 months now. Recently we started to have sex.

During sex i cant orgasm. Some times when we do it really slowly i can but when we do it other times quicker i cant. She can orgasm all the time but i cant.

Is somthing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    yes, you r engaged at 16

only jkn!
  • Options
    i got this prob aswell i can never orgaasm!
  • Options
    andyw88 wrote:
    Hi,

Me and my Fiancee are both 16 abit young to be engaged but we love each other so we felt it was right. Anyway we have been going out / engaged for about 9 months now. Recently we started to have sex.

During sex i cant orgasm. Some times when we do it really slowly i can but when we do it other times quicker i cant. She can orgasm all the time but i cant.

Is somthing wrong?

Could it be the position you're in? You might find trying different positions could help, or having more foreplay. Or it could just be because you're not relaxed enough and trying to force yourself to come.
  • Options
    actually a LOT of women dont orgasm through penetration and need some other stimulation such as oral sex or masturbation to be able to climax.
  • Options
    actually a LOT of women dont orgasm through penetration and need some other stimulation such as oral sex or masturbation to be able to climax.

True, except the original poster is male :p
  • Options
    maybe you're suffering from retardet ejaculation.. which means that u can orgasm through masturbation, and suspect nothing, but cannot climax during sex... some ppl complain they orgasm too quickly - vice versa.. but you can find more info by searching about it in google etc :thumb:
  • Options
    Relax, it's supposed to be fun - not a performance. You might find that this helps.
  • Options
    Relax, that's the best advice. The more worried about not coming the harder it is to climax.

It'll come in time, pardon the pun.
  • Options
    Trying different positions is good advice and you say if you take it slowly you can orgasm...pehaps you just need to warm up and build up to a big climax, foreplay is the best way to build up to a big climax, and make you feel relaxed. It is also exciting to prolong foreplay until you can't take anymore! If you become really worried pop to your gp and check if everything is ok, it will put your mind at rest and make you feel loads better!
  • Options
    I don't think changing position a lot is good advice, as it interferes with the flow, as it were.
  • Options
    Yeah but if you don't try new positions then you will never know which ones you respond best to if that makes sense.
  • Options
    Pink_Angel wrote:
    Yeah but if you don't try new positions then you will never know which ones you respond best to if that makes sense.
    Makes sense. It's worth trying different positions, just not in the same session:)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Makes sense. It's worth trying different positions, just not in the same session:)
    Well yeah I agree, I have tried this and it can spoil the moment which is never good :no:
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, when i tried today we included longer foreplay and it worked Great :)