Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i have a prob

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
recently me and my boyfriend have strated having sex and i dont feel rite going on top, thing is tho hes getting brd of going ontop and i think that this may b the problem with him cumin 2 soon! has anyone got ne tips 4 me so i dnt feel so bad wen it cums to going on top???

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Wat is it you dont like about being on top?

Wat about other positions? U bent over and him behind you. or side by side etc
  • Options
    i just dont feel right on top, feel like im doing summit wrong (ive got a very low confidence level) weve tried up agenst a wall but that dint go to well lol. but as we havent bin together 4 very long weve not tried much stuff
  • Options
    Yeah, i think you gotta feel quite confident to go on top!!

Try side by side, him behind you, try facing away from him and you be on top mayb til u feel more confident...??
  • Options
    cheers i fink i will try them fings i suppose its just all about me feeling good about myself and gettin more confident!
  • Options
    I also dislike going on top and have to be really horny to do it, usually though, when I do go on top my bf holds my hips and helps control the rythm, and that is good!
    lexijb wrote:
    Try side by side, him behind you
    Thats one of my favourite positions! :naughty::love:
  • Options
    The coming too quickly will get better with more practice. As for positions, there's hundreds of positions. Buy the kamasutra or just experiment...
  • Options
    in other words.. experiment :thumb: :D
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    There's loads of helpful info on TheSite about this, but two articles that might really be of use are about sex and self-esteem and sex with your vest on.

Hope they help some,
    CB
  • Options
    thank you ill ave a read
  • Options
    alot of women are worried about what they look like on top (do i look fat etc) good sexy underwear can really help with that....a slinky chemise or babydoll thingy or basque, you're covered up and look hot! experimenting is good :thumb: