Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling lonely

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone im new to this so just thought id have a little moan. Seem to be having a bad day 2day feeling lonely. Got loads of friends and family but id love 2 make sum more someone i can chat to. I know i must sound quite sad but im just feeling lonely. Having loads of boyfriend problems, some people might think im a bitch for doing what im doing and in fact i think i am, but i couldnt help myself. Ive got a bf and we have been together for about 8 months but a couple of months ago an ex came back in2 my life saying he still loves me. We been spending alot of time 2gether and last nite we had an amazing nite ( if u know wot i mean ;) ) i feel so bad coz im cheating on my bf, but im so confused dont know who i want :crying: .

Comments

• Options
    It's not fair on either of them, you have to end one or the other. You cannot be happy with your boyfriend if your cheating on him, try and find the underling problem and sort it out.
  • Options
    i tend to think if you don't know which you want, you dont really want either of them. finish with your bf and take some single time to suss what you want from life.