Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

blokes what do you do when not wearing a condom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok one for the blokes

when not wearing a condom with your girl, where does the money shot normally end up?

Comments

• Options
    Where do you think it goes? :rolleyes:

I've said this before, if you want to wank over some words go and read literotica.
  • Options
    On their belly, on their tits, or in their face. Sometimes mouth if they're dirty little ho's. Hardly ever come inside a girl. Find it quite uncomfortable, and sometimes painful.
  • Options
    I tihnk he means when you dont use a condom and cum somewhere else... where do you cum?

well yes i think we established this.

and to the person who asked the original question, don't be so stupid.
  • Options
    lazymonkey wrote:
    ok one for the blokes

when not wearing a condom with your girl, where does the money shot normally end up?

Money shot :yippe: . Who said romance was dead? :chin:
  • Options
    not a guy, but as a girl, when my guy isn't wearing a condom, it usually goes in the mouth, on my breasts, stomach, or in the case of hand jobs, my hand. :p it all depends on what we're doing and what positioin it's in.
  • Options
    not a guy, but as a girl, when my guy isn't wearing a condom, it usually goes in the mouth, on my breasts, stomach, or in the case of hand jobs, my hand. :p it all depends on what we're doing and what positioin it's in.

yes and you've just told him what he wants to hear, haven't you.
  • Options
    from a girl... in mouth, inside me or stomach :)
  • Options
    how the hell am i being stupid

and kermit im not asking this question so i can masturbate over the replies, so get of your high horse please.

i asked because this is a sex forum, and its a question about sex is it not?????

I was curious because this is always a sticky subject (excuse the pun) for me as i dont like cumming inside for obvious reasons, and not all ladies like a protein mouthwash.
    Also im sure my mother wouldnt approve of a new stain on her sofa every couple of nights, so i wondered what methods of 'disposal' other blokes used.
    Carrying around a bit of tissue just in case isnt really the most romantic thing ever.

sorry if this isnt a good enough question for you, maybe i ill ask some about pregnancy or std's, just so i can get approval?
  • Options
    i go inside

and in reply to your sig, maybe you are? i certainly dont, people post their photo on there expect honest ratings i think, i know i do...
  • Options
    lazymonkey wrote:

I was curious because this is always a sticky subject (excuse the pun) for me as i dont like cumming inside for obvious reasons,

What are these obvious reasons? Do you mean so she doesn't get pregnant or so you don't catch any STD's? If so then i hate to tell you but both things can still happen even if you don't cum inside her. Need to use some form of contraception to protect from pregnancy and a condom to protect from STDs.
  • Options
    lazymonkey wrote:
    anywhere you want it to! :p
  • Options
    i dreamt about this thread last night... i wont go in to detail! oh dear i need to get out more
  • Options
    Sammus wrote:
    and in reply to your sig, maybe you are? i certainly dont, people post their photo on there expect honest ratings i think, i know i do...

When I'm on it, I would rate them all 10 as well. Do you actually think, people are going to rate everyone else fairly/honestly all the time just cause that's what people expects?! It's just a website. Don't be so touchy.

As for the question. Hmmm... basically what everyone else has already covered. Stomach, Breasts, inside me, etc. Nothing wrong with having a box of tissues near by. Your not exactly being romantic by cumming over her breasts, etc to begin with, are ya?! hehe
  • Options
    how about laying on a towel? i know it's not exactly romantic but saves sleeping in a wet patch. either that or if she goes on top it tends to be a bit less messier.
  • Options
    On their belly, on their tits, or in their face. Sometimes mouth if they're dirty little ho's. Hardly ever come inside a girl. Find it quite uncomfortable, and sometimes painful.
    Swollowing cum does not make a person a "dirty little hoe" Most of the time imo it means they are trusting of you and care and stuff.
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Swollowing cum does not make a person a "dirty little hoe" Most of the time imo it means they are trusting of you and care and stuff.

I agree.
    My bf saw it as an extremely important thing to him the first time I did (by choice, he didn't tell me his views on it afterwards) because it showed him how much I trusted him.
  • Options
    lol
    normally i get cum on my tits, face, belly or arse depending on how hes feelin!!
    messy but fun i think lol
    but then normally wear condoms jus cos i dont want kids or ne fing else 4 that matta!
  • Options
    Do you actually think, people are going to rate everyone else fairly/honestly all the time just cause that's what people expects?! It's just a website. Don't be so touchy.

sorry, i wasnt being touchy i was just saying id prefer an honest rating, so i tend to give them as well...i dont want to start arguing or anything but you seemed a tad upset by my comment, just had to try and clear up what i meant by it...
  • Options
    Same place it does while your wearing the condom.
  • Options
    Same place it does while your wearing the condom.

what, in a condom? :P that would be difficult to do in time if your about to come, i guess it could be a fun game though :razz:

:lol: kiddin
  • Options
    nanal sex?
  • Options
    I'm on the pill so often inside, but he likes cumming on my face and boobs too - we seem to be doing more of that recently! He also comes on my back sometimes when doing doggy. It's all fun :)