Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pregnancy by Fingering?!?!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I have read somewhere on here that it was possible to get someone pregnant when you finger them if you have sperm still on your fingers. I was just wondering how long the sperm would stay alive on your fingers and also how likely this was to make someone pregnant?!!

Thnx in advance for your replies!

Dave

Comments

• Options
    it's possible.
  • Options
    Unlikely. And it depends - if you've masterbated and then later on gone and fingered someone (like, a few hours later) I'd say there's nothing to worry about (it's all about chances you see, it's possible in theory to get someone pregnant by just going in the same swimming pool with them). If you had big dollops of cum on your fingers and put it all up there, there's probably a greater chance. Having said that, it's still a relatively slim chance, because it depends what at time in the cycle she is, how much was on your fingers, Whether you were thrusting all the way up to her cervix or just playing with her clit.

It all depends, it's not good practice because girls should be treated as ticking time bombs when it comes to cum, but on the odd occasion I'd say it would be unlikely to get her pregnant. After all, people have unprotected sex frequently without getting pregnant, it's all just down to chance..
  • Options
    I think sperm can live outside the body for up to a couple of hours, but I may be wrong. Normally it isn't so long at all.

It is possible, so you should be careful. But it's unlikely, unless he comes on your fingers and you immediately go and smear it in.
  • Options
    Very unlikely.. besides why would you want to cum on your fingers and the rub it in to her? Wierd sexual practices.. i'd be more worried about STD's.
  • Options
    i knew a bloke who thought it made a good lube for fingering :eek: :eek2:

until i pointed out he may as well be just shagging the bird, he said that once sperm have seen the light they die, so it was just juice with no sperm in.... alrighty then!

what kermit said anyway...yes, but not likely.
  • Options
    i knew a bloke who thought it made a good lube for fingering :eek: :eek2:

until i pointed out he may as well be just shagging the bird, he said that once sperm have seen the light they die, so it was just juice with no sperm in.... alrighty then!

Thats just wierd. :eek2:
  • Options
    i'd definately go for the bird.. mm i would :yes: :naughty: