Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help with my girlfriend(fingering)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm new to the forums and I have a problem that I could use some assistance and advice on and would really appreciate it.

The other night I was at my girlfriend's house and she started to give me a handjob I went to start fingering her and she told me not to so I didn't. The next day the same thing happened and I went to do it again and she said not to do it. I told her that I feel its unfair for her to give me a handjob and I can't pay her back with anything. I asked her why she wouldn't let me and she just responded with "I dunno it's hard to explain" I asked her other questions and I got the "I dunno" I was just curious why she would not be letting me do this and if there is anyway I could possibly get her into letting me do it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps shes on her period and embaressed about it?
  • Options
    So should I wait about a week or two and try it again?
  • Options
    Yeah when we're on our periods we will often not want to tell you straight out so just back off!

She may also be embarressed about that area of her body and having you touch her would be something completely new to her. I know that was the case with my boyfriend and I very much didnt want him to be doing anything as I wasnt confident about that area but once he had started and I realised how good it was ... how could i say no!

Give it a week or so and try again if she doesnt want it then try and talk to her and if not just back off until shes ready!
  • Options
    give it a couple of days, then ask her during a non-sexual time to explain why she doesnt want you to. don't put pressure on her, say you respect her decision but you are genuinely interested in the reason, it may be something that she isn't comfortable with doing, or how she looks down there or smells, all these things can be an issue when you're new to stuff, just be patient and reassure her. she'll tell you when it feels right for her.
  • Options
    It may just be she just doesnt like being fingered. Otherwise if she's never experienced it before, you may just have to wait till she's ready.
    I remember when i was first fingered, i felt really weird about it. In the mean time, i'm sure you can find other ways of 'paying her back.' Just use your imagination! :thumb:
  • Options
    You could always just ask her if she is on her period, the same thing happened with me and my girlfriend. Then i asked her if there was something up or if she was on her period and it was the latter :razz:

Girls generally dont like to bring up the subject of there period so you could always be the one who does, if its not that then maybe she has never been "fingered" before and isnt sure yet about it.

Either way try and be understanding and generally talk to her about it, things should work out :)
  • Options
    Period is most likely could also be that your too rough- which a ot of girls are afraid to tell their bf's, be gentle down there wont go into tips as you never said youd a problem on that front-
    Could also be she is shy about it or has there been no problems before down there?
  • Options
    i wouldn't push it, she might have had a bad experience or something? but yeh, might be the time of the month. just appreciate her doing things for you and you not having to do it back!
  • Options
    It could be a number of things, period included. Is she inexperienced? She may not feel ready, or may be nervous. Are you very open bout your sexual feelings? If you are perhaps you could ask her?
  • Options
    Dont let her touch your cock, and when she says: "why, is there something wrong" say: "I dunno". she'll get the message.
  • Options
    Being fingered is quite a big step 4 any girl and she might just not be ready.Just back off for now and ask her gently again in a couple of weeks time.She probably wants to and is just nervous(or she could have been on her period) Anyway,just enjoy what she IS doing for you at the moment! :)