Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How would you feel??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, well to cut a long story short.... my fella is going away on a course with work on thursday. I had yesterday off work so we could spend the day together, and I was gonna have a sickie today, but he said that today he is going out with his mates go-karting :yeees: He said he'll be back when I get in from work cos he went at lke 10 this morning. He aint back yet :impissed: I rang him and he was like, oh were in the pub, wont be too long, that was at half 7. I dont mind him going out with mates, but I aint gonna see him for like a week, cos Im at work all day tomorrow and I'll hardly see him.

How would you feel? I feel pretty p#ssed off to be honest! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    if he said he was going to spend some time with you tonight then i'd be annoyed. its different if he said yesterday would be the last time he saw you for a bit.

but then he is a bloke and they dont always think like us girls! no offence to the blokes.
  • Options
    i would be extremely upset
  • Options
    Im not upset, just angry! He said Ill see you tuesday. But Im going down the pub with a mate now, just to teach him!
  • Options
    Briony wrote:
    Im not upset, just angry! He said Ill see you tuesday. But Im going down the pub with a mate now, just to teach him!

best way. then tomorrow he'll be sorry cos he'll be missing you. haha.
  • Options
    i don't think i'd be too bothered that he spent the day but if he kept saying 'won't be long' then i'd get annoyed. but it is only a week. but i guess you're obviously used to seeing him a lot. have fun at the pub! eta: don't forget he did see you all yesterday. he needs to see his mates too.
  • Options
    If you saw him all yesterday i wouldnt see a problem, what i would have a problem with is if he kept saying "wont be long" and then didnt turn up.