Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Real Sore down below

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:confused: Hi all,

I am new to this board so I hope someone can provide me with advice cos I really need it...

The thing is I am a virgin but have had oral sex with my bf, who is good to me and i care a lot about. We were both naked but he knew i didnt want full sex so nothing like that happened, but he did accidentially brush me with his penis but it was only lightly. My problem is that about 1 week later I have got really sore around my vagina - well to pinpoint the pain it like inflamed at the point where the two lips like meet at the front - if you know what i mean. There seems to be a bit that kind of sticks out. It quite sore. I also have quite a bad vaginal discharge at the moment which I normally wouldnt have. Sorry for being graphic.

The thing is I have also started shaving down there but I dont think its anything to do with that. Although does anyone thing that the hair protects them down there from getting sore or am I being too much of a guess?

What is wrong. I am worried that I might have got something bad, please help. I dont really want to go to my doc, but I need help.

Comments

• Options
    Soreness isn't necessarily thrush. Is it itchy?

It may just be that you're a virgin thus not used to the sexual contact.
  • Options
    hi, its not really itchy but sometime a wee bit. When I do itch then its real sore. I dont know, what else could it be???

Any idea if thrush tablets would affect the pill (microgynon 30)???

I dont know if an abnormal but recently my inside bit seems to like hand out below the lips and i think this is rubbing against the vagina and irritating it, but then i dont know what the craic is with this discharge???
  • Options
    Can I ask - how did you get it and how long did it last. Will I need to get cream or do you reckon it will heal itself???
  • Options
    lorriemo11 wrote:
    Can I ask - how did you get it and how long did it last. Will I need to get cream or do you reckon it will heal itself???

if it's thrush i'd recommend cream. never had it but i imagine it'll get better quicker with the use of some form of medication.
  • Options
    I'd try a thrush cream and see if it helds calm the symptoms. Then you know if it's actually thrush or not, because the active ingredient only helps to treat fungal infections.
  • Options
    Thrush will not go away on it's own. Get hol dof the cream as soon as. and if it doesn't start to calm down within the next 2 days make an appointment with the docs. Best known for sure what is wrong, so you can get the right treatment for you straight away before it gets worse.
  • Options
    try only washing with water, dont shave, wear loosish cotton undies (not thong), and loose clothing.

i get this sometimes after a session, and i find that doing the above helps. If it doesnt, try thrust treatment and if that doesnt work go to the docs :thumb: