Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ranting i guess

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry for making this thread but i have noone else to talk too and i just need to get things off my chest. I don't know whats going on with me one min i can be fine the next i'll be so down and depressed and just keep crying.
Its like earlier in the week i was so down just kepy sitting in my room on the net on my own listebning to depressing music and crying. I went away to my boyfriends and i was fine although some other times even with my bf i have felt down, neways ive been home 5 and half hours and things were ok up until 30 mins ago when me and my bf had a little tiff but its really got me down back to how i normally feel. A moth flew in my room and i'm scared of them but i dont usually cry like a baby over them. i said i would go back to my bfs either wednesday or thurs and we got into an arguement cause he wanted me back tommorow but i said i wanted to stay home a few days, i know i complain about being here but i do miss my mum and dad which is why i like to be home, i could go back to his tommorow but i'll still feel down. A lot of what i'm saying probably isn't making any sense at all i just hate feeling like this it's getting to be all the time, even when i'm home and i seem fine i never really am anymore me anf my bf have had arguements cause he reckons i've been distant from himbut i don't feel i have. grr i'm getting angry with myself now i just want these feelingsto go away i dont want to keep randomly crying and keep feeling down i want to be happy.
:banghead: :crying:

Comments