Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chocolate Flavoured Condoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Saw the other day that Durex are now selling a limited edition box of chocolate flavoured condoms.
I am totally obsessed with chocolate but always feel really disappointed with everything that is 'chocolate flavoured' they never usually taste like chocolate at all!!
So i was just wondering whether anyone had bought them & tried them out? Are they worth buying???

Comments

• Options
    i haven't tried the durex ones, have tried other choc ones in the past which generally just tasted like errr, condoms tbh.
  • Options
    Yeah exactly the same with me!! Grrr! Why advertise it as being chocolate flavoured when they're not at all???
  • Options
    Well, you could always gloob a bunch of chocolate sauce on your boyfriend's love rod.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    Well, you could always gloob a bunch of chocolate sauce on your boyfriend's love rod.

Lol! Trust me we do, but it tends to get very messy & sticky (ie. chocolate all over the bed sheets)
  • Options
    I bought a packet of durex chocolate condoms from the pound shop (guess how much they were!), haven't tried them yet though, had them ages!
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    I bought a packet of durex chocolate condoms from the pound shop (guess how much they were!), haven't tried them yet though, had them ages!

Ooh well let me know what they're like once tried & tested!! ;)
  • Options
    They'll go out of date if you don't use em soon! Real chocolate has to be better, but I guess a flavoured condom has less calories!
  • Options
    Tryed one today personally i thought it tasted crap! nothing like chocolate at all! :no:
  • Options
    never had a choccy flavoured one, but all the others all taste rank, just of latex n make me wanna be sick
  • Options
    I had one a while back.. i think it was mint. It actually tasted more of mint than latex! i was very impressed!
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    I had one a while back.. i think it was mint. It actually tasted more of mint than latex! i was very impressed!
    nice one :D