Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

push up bras?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,

I need some advice (from the girlies, though feel free to contribute, boys, if you are a bra-wearer...)
I need a rli rli good psuh up bra to wear to my school dance, because my dress is a low cut V-neck. I'm a B cup, so without a rli good bra it could look unflattering! I'm a bit of a geek @ school, so I want to come outta my shell a bit - I need extreme cleavage. Any advice? xx

Comments

• Options
    wonder-bra? i have one and they are really good for cleavage..
    and 'ultimo' bras are also generally very good as well
  • Options
    I'm a B cup

I need extreme cleavage

don't think you'll quite manage extreme to be honest. sorry. mind you, i wouldn't know. i'm sure someone else with a b cup is going to come along and prove me wrong.
  • Options
    have you ever though about those silicon things you put in your bra and a push up bra....that would make you look like a c ;)
  • Options
    If you are wanting to come out of your shell a bit, and get people to notice you, it should be for who you are, not your boobs :)

But....in Debenhams they have Atlantis bras, they are gel filled push-up ones, so would probably have the desired effect. Either that or go to the shops and try some on-some will fit you better than others, thus looking better.