Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think I might have posted before about me liking a close girl-friend. Well that was a few months ago and I seemed to have gotten over the idea of being with her. Until last night.

It was my school prom and everyone was done up but she just looked so amazing and the moment I set eyes on her all my feelings flooded back 100 fold - something that's never happened to me before.

I asked her sister to say something to her and she came back and said that she wasn't too keen. I accepted that but it made things a little awkward and I steered clear for the rest of the night. I eventually got hold of her at the end of the night and said sorry if I had made things awkward. She said it was OK and then she said something else but i couldn't hear over the traffic. We hugged and 'made up'.

The thing is I can't get her out of my head. I really don't know what her feelings are either. There's a couple of her mates and mine who say it's because I'm her mate but I think that's just to make me feel better and then there's people who say that she isn't not interested. I guess I just need to accept it after I spoke to her mate (who's mine too):

Jamie: just letting my feelins get in the way, I mean I
know she's "off limits" but it felt really
different tonight. for a few months I hadn't minded and
then last night it just all started again. Im not turning
obsessive or anythin but. argh.
[02:50:32 PM] Cheers every: dont worry, **** sed altho she isnt
interested she woz quite flattered, but that comment
stays in this convo
[02:51:30 PM] Jamie: of course. so theres no chance then?
[02:52:11 PM] Cheers every: am afraid not, **** has the same policy as
me, if we've known a guy for ages, we dont go out wif
them bcoz we know thm 2 well as friends

"she woz quite flattered" - What the fuck does this mean?

I just don't know what to do :(

Comments

• Options
    it means she was pleased you noticed and liked the attention but it couldnt go anywhere. unfortunately if she isn't interested there is nothing you can do, sorry. *hug*
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    I think I might have posted before about me liking a close girl-friend. Well that was a few months ago and I seemed to have gotten over the idea of being with her. Until last night.

It was my school prom and everyone was done up but she just looked so amazing and the moment I set eyes on her all my feelings flooded back 100 fold - something that's never happened to me before.

I asked her sister to say something to her and she came back and said that she wasn't too keen. I accepted that but it made things a little awkward and I steered clear for the rest of the night. I eventually got hold of her at the end of the night and said sorry if I had made things awkward. She said it was OK and then she said something else but i couldn't hear over the traffic. We hugged and 'made up'.

The thing is I can't get her out of my head. I really don't know what her feelings are either. There's a couple of her mates and mine who say it's because I'm her mate but I think that's just to make me feel better and then there's people who say that she isn't not interested. I guess I just need to accept it after I spoke to her mate (who's mine too):

Jamie: just letting my feelins get in the way, I mean I
    know she's "off limits" but it felt really
    different tonight. for a few months I hadn't minded and
    then last night it just all started again. Im not turning
    obsessive or anythin but. argh.
    [02:50:32 PM] Cheers every: dont worry, **** sed altho she isnt
    interested she woz quite flattered, but that comment
    stays in this convo
    [02:51:30 PM] Jamie: of course. so theres no chance then?
    [02:52:11 PM] Cheers every: am afraid not, **** has the same policy as
    me, if we've known a guy for ages, we dont go out wif
    them bcoz we know thm 2 well as friends

"she woz quite flattered" - What the fuck does this mean?

I just don't know what to do :(

Sounds like typical women-talk mate :yes:.

Just fuck her off, find someone else - don't take false hope from doublespeak.