Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So Solid Crew are scum part 98,422

And no doubt this twat will get away with it like just like the one who broke a fifteen-year-old girl's jaw because she wouldn't sleep with him.

Story.

It's no wonder the BNP have a field day when vermin like this are heralded as a bastion of the community.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hard man
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And no doubt this twat will get away with it like just like the one who broke a fifteen-year-old girl's jaw because she wouldn't sleep with him. Story.
    It's no wonder the BNP have a field day when vermin like this are heralded as a bastion of the community.
    So Solid Crew have been a disaster since day one. Since releasing awful singles like "21 Seconds", their gigs have had to be cancelled because someone always gets shot or something. Frankly, we'd be better off without these morons. As for the BNP, I can just imagine what that lovely Nick Griffin must be thinking this relatively sunny Monday afternoon. :rolleyes:

I really do despair...
  • Options
    As for the BNP, I can just imagine what that lovely Nick Griffin must be thinking this relatively sunny Monday afternoon.

I hope we don't share a cell?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/4416523.stm
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    Ah yes, thanks for reminding me! I think his cohorts in the BNP might have some ideas though... thanks for the correction.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And no doubt this twat will get away with it like just like the one who broke a fifteen-year-old girl's jaw because she wouldn't sleep with him.

Story.

Shouldn't this been in Entertainment?

Who has heralded them a bastion of the community?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well, this proves the whole Gangster Rapper thing isn't harmless style.

Oh well. He won't lsat long in Jail, I daresay, if he trys anything smart in there.
  • Options
    The 24-year-old - real name Marvin Dawkins

:lol: priceless