Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Will this site get through filtering programs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody know if this site will get past filtering programs 'cause i want 2 know if i can access it at school {if we get caught typing in the adress of a filtered site then we would be suspended from the school computers 4 3 weeks}

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i thought the idea of a filter program was that u cudn't access it in any way. Whats the point of having a filter programme if u can just type in the address and get onto it anyway?!?!

I don't if it wil get thru the filter programs...why don't u e-mail sum1 that works at thesite?

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    even if i had net access in school (not just when a teacher enables it for a class during a lesson), i wouldnt use thesite, coz our IT teacher is very nosy and i bet hed most likely check up and see what id been doing on the net. you may think that sounds unlikely, but he is very weird and a little obsessed with me, he asked me to babysit his children once, and he keeps talking about me to people in my classes, and then comes up to me and talks about my love life!! and he hasnt taught me for 2 years and i didnt like him then! he's well scary.

but back to the topic lol, i dont know if it'd get past filtering coz it mentions sex and drugs in it.

If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.