Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girlfriend trouble asap

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I say girlfriend but technically I mean ex. You see my girlfriend on wednesday told me tht she didnt have any feelings for me blah blah blah the other day and tht she wanted to end it with me.
I have been with my girlfriend for over a year and shes the kind of person who dosent think straight in a lot of things if ya know what I mean so its hard to see what she really feels as shes done this about three times now in similar explanations.
She says we can still be friends and go out places but nothing more. My mom said I should not contact her for a few days to let her think about things and allow her to miss me so it makes her think as at the moment I am always there for her to talk to so she is not apart from me as such at the moment.
What do you guys think please help me ASAP!
Thanks Guys

Comments

• Options
    Do as your mum says. Leave it, see if she contacts you. Her loss in the end. She shouldn't really be playing with your heart like that.
  • Options
    give her some time to think. but i'd also say that at the end of the day, it takes 2 people to make a relationship work... you both really need to put a lot into it, which from what you've said, it doesn't sound like she is able / willing to do that. how would you feel about just being "friends" with her?
  • Options
    Waiting doesn't sound so great.
    No offense, but she's a little flaky if this has happened three times already. Twice is enough, but three? I'm sorry but if she can't figure out her feelings, you might want to rethink your relationship. Nothing will benefit for you if you keep waiting around her to change her mind.
    Sorry if you found me a little blunt, here. Hope I was of some help.
  • Options
    My mate recently split with her boyfriend, i told her the same. Don't call him, don't see him don't text him. A few weeks later he was calling her saying he missed her. Soon after they were back together again.
  • Options
    Hi guys thanks for the replies so far keep them coming! My girlfriend is very inthe way of say now think later kind of person in the way that shell say whats shes thinking and think about it later. She is also very edgy kind of person so u are walking on a tight rope if u say something wrong!
    For instance today i was mucking around and then she says on msn oh why u been rude ure blocked, she thinks that things are ok to block someone then shell ublock me later on tonight or in a few days when shes calmed down and thought about it , do you think if I dont go on msn for a few days shell think about all of this.
  • Options
    Pls help me guys :(
  • Options
    For instance today i was mucking around and then she says on msn oh why u been rude ure blocked, she thinks that things are ok to block someone then shell ublock me later on tonight or in a few days when shes calmed down and thought about it , do you think if I dont go on msn for a few days shell think about all of this.

She sounds about 12 years old. Ignore her for a few days and then put your foot down. Tell her to stop treating you like a bitch, and if she continues this behaviour - threatening to split up etc - then just walk away. Plenty more fish and all that. Her being the "talk now think later" type doesn't escuse her rotten attitude.
  • Options
    "If you love them let them go, and if it's true love, they'll come back."
  • Options
    hi guys, well today i saw ma ex and she came to my house. We tlked like old times and even kissed a few times, however my ex still says she still only wanted to be friends so i was very upset as u can all imagine iam really confused pls help guys asap!
  • Options
    hi guys, well today i saw ma ex and she came to my house. We tlked like old times and even kissed a few times, however my ex still says she still only wanted to be friends so i was very upset as u can all imagine iam really confused pls help guys asap!

what else do you want people on here to do?!!! There comes a point when you have to accept the fact that she might not want to be with you and leave it, no matter how hard it is! You never know she might change her mind if she goes a while without you, or she might not!
  • Options
    in all honesty I can see where your coming from but for your benifit I will just say leave her well alone she seems like shes in need of help and your not the one to give it