Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

playing it cool

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i must be the lamest person ever at playing it cool with girls. ive been far too keen with in the past and i know it kinda freaks me out when a girl is like it to me.

ive met a girl that i like, somethings obviously gonna happen sometime soon but im doing my best not to fuck things up this time, im way too honest and say how i feel alot, which isnt always a good thing.

tbh honest i just wanna text her and see what shes up to, but i promised myself id take it easy.

anyone else find this well hard? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    haha yeh i'm crap at playing it cool.

but to be honest, i've never seen the point. if the other person likes you then you shouldn't have to worry about being too keen!
  • Options
    i am in the early stages (txting...going out etc) and it is brilliant time but gut wrenchingly horrible knowing what to do...I am lucky i have a couple of brilliant girl mates who i defer to if i am not sure. I have been told a couple of times to cool it a bit but in my heart i knew i was a bit too keen.
    The way i have gone about it is let her dictate the pace and try to play it cool. You'll want to be sick with worry a couple of times but it will all come together (that is what i am hoping for anyway)
  • Options
    Playing it cool? I can do that. (Still fuck up and make an arse of myself anyway!) Just be yourself its easier. Or turn your mobile off and hide it if you need to.
  • Options
    Fair to say playing it cool didn't work out - Well OK i got drunk and had one of 'those' 2am phone calls (she called me btw). Fair to say she is very much not over another guy (turned out he was never the bf) and that i spent the night listening to her problems with him.

The way i see it now:
    -> I Like her a lot -> She likes him a lot -> he doesn't know what he wants

yay....exciting
  • Options
    reliased i used 'Fair to say' more than once in my last rant - Fair to say that is never a good idea