Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What does everyone think to this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Humanzee

Its a suspected human-chimp hybrid thing called oliver, watching a programme on it now

I actually find it quite scary looking

but very interesting how a human and chimp may have reproduced together

kinda looks like ET

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I've seen a show about him before. It's kinda hard to comphrehend that it could be a cross-breed kinda thing. Very freaky. I feel sorry for him.
  • Options
    what channel is this on
  • Options
    discovery animal planet on sky
  • Options
    Oh i would have liked to have watched that looks interesting.

Could he talk and stuff, and have more human like mannerisms and characteristics and what not then?
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Oh i would have liked to have watched that looks interesting.

Could he talk and stuff, and have more human like mannerisms and characteristics and what not then?

no

but he always walks upright and has different morphology from a normal chimpanzee

at the end of the programme it said how he's not a human/chimp hybrid but simply a mutation. His DNA is all chimp however its arranged in a slightly different way
  • Options
    reminds me of a teacher back in school. there was a rumour she was a alien/human hybrid, which was just silly. it turned out her DNA was all chimp arranged in a slighty different way.
  • Options
    reminds me of a teacher back in school. there was a rumour she was a alien/human hybrid, which was just silly. it turned out her DNA was all chimp arranged in a slighty different way.

hehehe, that tickled me