Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

clubbin outfits in daytime??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
possibly should be in fashion but is more about peoples opinions....

Whenever i go out clubbing, i dont feel like im really dressed up.
i might wear a denim skirt, heels and a black vest top, just do my make up more glam and wear bigger "bling" jewelry.

Today, i've been in town looking for some new clothes and seen people wandering round in stuff more dressy than what i wear clubbing!!

Just wondering what people think of me when i go out looking nice but not overly dressy...
is it just that everyone else dresses up more during the day?
when i go out, it is a change from my "day" outfits!!

Any one shed any light, or give feeback/thoughts etc

Comments

• Options
    i think it's stupid for anyone to do themselves up during the day, are they trying to impress someone or something, it's too much effort, i wear casual clothes during the day and maybe a shirt and a pair of jeans when going out...thats what "doing yourself up" is all about, it's supposed to be a change from your normal clothes
  • Options
    i wear my clubbing outfits when i'm in town, you know, the whole mini skirt thing and stuff mainly because i like to look nice when i go out ;d

lol j/k
  • Options
    Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    j/k

i've got photos that prove otherwise
  • Options
    I do like to make a bit of an effort in the day cuz I dont wanna go round lookin like a scruff! I like to make an effort when I go out its all part of the night gettin ready listenin to music and havin a few drinks to get u started!!

But anyway yeah you do see people that are all dolled up on a saturday afternoon in town...why??
  • Options
    i was watching hollyoaks the other day (not out of own choice) and noticed that all the girls in that are dolled up and dressed as if about to go out clubbing.

Pointless in my opinion
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    i wear my clubbing outfits when i'm in town, you know, the whole mini skirt thing and stuff mainly because i like to look nice when i go out ;d

lol j/k

Nah your obviously being serious.

:D
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    i was watching hollyoaks the other day (not out of own choice) and noticed that all the girls in that are dolled up and dressed as if about to go out clubbing.

Pointless in my opinion

there is one point - to make people watch hollyoaks. no other reason besides totty, that i can see.

oh god, i used the word 'totty'. i sound like my grandma :(;)
  • Options
    well theres times i have gone out loooking like a right scruff, and not given a shit about it
  • Options
    I save dressing up for a night out I feel more comfy during the day in jeans/combats, t shirt and trainers.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    combats.

:D haven't worn them in years...used to be the "in" thing round here...thanks for reminding me how good they looked, gonna buy a pair asap :thumb:
  • Options
    when i go out, i wear jeans and tshirt :eek2: but then i'm not exaclty going anywhere worth dressing up, lol

the whole dress thing ain't done v often in TJ's
  • Options
    I don't do the whole skirt thing, still have a trauma from when I was forced to dress up as a child, so when I go out I put the emohasis on my make-up (MAC! Yay :D), shoes, and tops.