Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When 2 ask

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When is it the right time 2 ask a girl if the 2 of u can have sex. Whens the earliest time in weeks.

Comments

• Options
    girls realy shouldnt have sex with people like yourself when you makecomments like that
  • Options
    its not the time you gimp. its the situation. its how you get into her panties that counts. and you never ask. if you ask there is a possibility of her saying no.
  • Options
    never ask.. there is no right time.. every girl is different.. and tbh.. when a girl wants to it will happen, it just flows and the more you ask.. the less chance it'll happen
  • Options
    im going with hellfire on this one

i think he has been taking sensible pills tonight :)
  • Options
    plus it isnt romantic is it. laying in bed hugging, he comes out with "oi, we been dating for 3weeks now ready for some nooky" if i was a lass asked that i'd dump him straight away
  • Options
    though if you ask her why sheseems annoyed and she goes
    "i just want you to stop faffing around and ravish me"

then go fer it
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    girls realy shouldnt have sex with people like yourself when you makecomments like that

Ironically girls do have sex with guys like himself.

La lala la la, we're living in a nightmare...
  • Options
    to be honest hes on about a relationship though i think, not a one night stand

as he mentions whats the earliest time in weeks, and hes asking as hes dwelling on a situation

rather than having time to ask the same question about minutes or hours if he had met someone in a club
  • Options
    I think its a bit shallow of you to be thinking about sleeping with her after only 3 odd weeks especially if you dont even know what her reaction would be... you should understand and get to know her before you try and sway her into sleeping with you. *tut* where are all the nice caring sensible men these days!
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    I think its a bit shallow of you to be thinking about sleeping with her after only 3 odd weeks especially if you dont even know what her reaction would be... you should understand and get to know her before you try and sway her into sleeping with you. *tut* where are all the nice caring sensible men these days!
    :angel: Here
  • Options
    about 23 weeks should suffice.

If someone said to me 'can i have sex with you' i think i would actually piss my self.

Some people have sex within days and some people within years, different folks, different strokes and all that
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    :angel: Here

And here. :angel: This site's full of them!
  • Options
    kevlar85 wrote:
    And here. :angel: This site's full of them!
    mmm too young and you could be lying... im not convinced by either of you :p
  • Options
    If your gona ask her sex i'd get ready for a possible slap or a burst of laughter... if your her bf then jsut make it happen i would get really turned on and then wisper something in her ear to indicate that you want to "make love" with her. :naughty:

maybe she'll clock on and make the first move, if she gets all akward and gets up or gets out of it then you know she aint ready... if that happens then give it time...
  • Options
    haha I havent really asked, my gf indirectly mentioned it first. When we got together it wasnt even on my mind, first it was just being happy, then her smile. But obviously, u want some action lol
  • Options
    On the first day and she'll go for it. With your charm and whits, I'd be shocked if she didnt take you up on your offer and whisk you off to the bedroom. :heart:
  • Options
    lol
    aah bless u!!
    Depends completely on you, the girl and the situation.
    but good luck tryin 2 work it out!!

Maybe u shud just start with some kissing and see where that gets you.
    i would never suggest saying " can we have sex" cos i think most girls would probably laugh!
  • Options
    It is more like a naturally progression if your together. Though mosty peolpe that I know myself inculded take at least 5-6 weeks before seriously considering it, outside of just phyiscally wanting it
  • Options
    It is more like a natural progression if your together. Though mosty peolpe that I know myself inculded take at least 5-6 weeks before seriously considering it, outside of just phyiscally wanting it
  • Options
    Why are some people so obsessed with sex though? I would think that in a relationship you'd just know when the time comes, you can't just decide.
  • Options
    ^Precisely. If you're in a loving relationship, surely a comfortable non pressured talk/chat and joint decision would be the most sensible thing?

You don't just 'ask her if you can have sex' :no:
  • Options
    Possibly wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't an outright question when can we have sex? I seem to remember talking calmly (in a non sexual situation) with my first gf months before we did anything. Didn't think it was abnormal to be honest to talk about it first?

I didn't say though outrightly "when can we have sex"
  • Options
    Its like a progression thing-
    So you want to be able to do base 1 and 2 before you hit a home run if you get me.
    So in that regard you should see what type of girl she is as girls willdiffer greatly from 5 mins to marriage.

On average id wait maybe 3/4 weeks, then if te situatio arose id try my luck but each case is different just read the sigsn