Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex stories in the news

The new sex diary is now online for your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen.

Did the stories about George Bush, or Boris Becker, surprise anyone?
http://ned.thesite.org.uk/sex/general_sex/sex_diary_late_january_2001.html
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We might try doing this diary weekly instead of fortnightly. What do you lot think?

Good idea? Bad idea? OK, but needs a few changes? etc...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karla:
    We might try doing this diary weekly instead of fortnightly. What do you lot think?

Good idea? Bad idea? OK, but needs a few changes? etc...

I think you should keep it fortnightly, that way you have more time to compile the stories and edit mistakes e.t.c.

I can't believe how narrow minded Bush is though! Effectively banning abortions in the States. What an utter tit if I may say so.

• Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    ive seen the kid thats meant to be boris becker's son, hes a dead ringer!!! scary.

maybe you should do the thing every week, coz id heard about the boris becker one, and the morning after pill, and about the anti abortion thing too (which is totally stupid and the man should be shot!!)

If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.
  • Options
    sounds fun - once a week - give it a whirl!

BaRt
    "get pleasures out of the little things in life. step on an ant" IcKleMoNSteR - BRILLIANT!