Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need Advice (Serious Advice Only)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently I've found out that my 12 year old sister has been sexually active with at least 3 boys. I'm 17 and all these boys are about the same age as I am or older. The thing is I met some of these guys at a party and they had the nerve to try and be my friend. Of course when I first met them I didn't know they were putting it to my little sister. Also, she has been letting them come in through her window. They have been bringing her alcohol and other things. I've spent the past 2 days trying to find out where they live. Yesterday I had to beat this kid half to death before he would even tell me the phone number of one of these guys. My question is how much trouble can I get into if I beat someone so bad that they have to go to the hospital? The guy from yesterday is there now. I feel bad for beating him, becasue he never did anything to me, but I had to find out the information. These guys are pedophiles. One guy is 19. They are also pussys. When I finally got one of them on the phone he got scared and denyed it. So I said him and another guy could fight me at the same time and he still wouldn't fight me. So I went to his house and kicked his door in, as soon as I was in the house I could hear him oull out of his driveway. My other questio is what legal action can be taken against these bastards? My family has spoken to police and they said nothing can really be done if it was consensual, and it was consensual. Also, the cops said that if it was their daughter or sister he'd go kill the bastards. Of course all this was off the record, and I didn't get arrested yesterday so I figure some of the cops are letting me off because they know why I am doing it. I'm not just beating people for no reason. I don't even like to fight, I just have to do something now. And I've already put a guy in the hospital so I'm gonna finish this before soething else happens.

Comments

• Options
    You can only have charges brought against you if they choose to press charges, which it would appear they have chosen not to.
  • Options
    I'd probably do the same thing to be honest. hopefully these guys will just take the beating as they know they deserve it, and not bother pressing charges. Its fucking sick what they have done abusing a little girl like your sister. i say hunt em all down and fuck em all up.
  • Options
    Same as above. Nothing wrong with a physical warning tbh. Get your parents to ground her if that'll work, and give your sister a good talking to. If they try anything again, give them another hiding untill they learn not to go near her.

Or you could go further and stick poster up round your town of their faces saying that their kiddy fiddlers.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    You can only have charges brought against you if they choose to press charges, which it would appear they have chosen not to.

That's not true. The police can press charges whout the consent of the individual on whom the crime was commited.
  • Options
    xXFaithXx wrote:
    That's not true. The police can press charges whout the consent of the individual on whom the crime was commited.

For assult? Possibly, but if they wont put down a witness statement or press charges or appear in court then its hugely unlikely the CPS will go anywhere near it.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    For assult? Possibly, but if they wont put down a witness statement or press charges or appear in court then its hugely unlikely the CPS will go anywhere near it.

Well obviously if it's unreported they wouldn't be able to press charges, but if it's proven violation of the law, they are obliged to prosecute.
  • Options
    no they are not

if there is no evidence to prove it, ie no statement from the person harmed then they cant prove anything, all they have is a person with injuries
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    no they are not

if there is no evidence to prove it, ie no statement from the person harmed then they cant prove anything, all they have is a person with injuries

Read what I put! You've just written what I have in a different way.

'Proven' means evidence to substantiate a claim!!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    xXFaithXx wrote:
    Well obviously if it's unreported they wouldn't be able to press charges, but if it's proven violation of the law, they are obliged to prosecute.

I'm sorry but thats rubbish, the CPS chooses whether or not to take a case, and if it has no chance of succes they will not take it.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I'm sorry but thats rubbish, the CPS chooses whether or not to take a case, and if it has no chance of succes they will not take it.

Right, well I was assaulted, and I didn't have to appear in court. I didn;t say the CPS was obliged to take it forward, I said the police were.

It's a bit stupid to go around thumping people in the first place really. Maybe if you had a word with your sister she would see sense. Beating the crap out of someone makes you no better than them.
  • Options
    Any chance you could use some paragraphs?

Then i might be bothered to read it, and give you some serious advice as you call it.
  • Options
    do you 2 follow each other around?
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    do you 2 follow each other around?

Well we are one and the same so we don't have much choice obviously :lol:
  • Options
    xXFaithXx wrote:
    Right, well I was assaulted, and I didn't have to appear in court. I didn;t say the CPS was obliged to take it forward, I said the police were.

It's a bit stupid to go around thumping people in the first place really. Maybe if you had a word with your sister she would see sense. Beating the crap out of someone makes you no better than them.

their nonce's, they deserve it. Might make then think twice about giving a 12 year old child drink and then having sex with them. Their scum.
  • Options
    xXFaithXx wrote:
    Well we are one and the same so we don't have much choice obviously :lol:

:lol:

It's two for the price of one.

we are a double act. :lol:
  • Options
    admit nothing ...ever.
    if there were no witnesses it's his word against yours ...no prosecution can take place.
    how did he get hurt? how the hell do you know!
    believe me ...i'm an expert.
  • Options
    The best advice would be to lock your sister up by the way.
  • Options
    their nonce's, they deserve it. Might make then think twice about giving a 12 year old child drink and then having sex with them. Their scum.

I know I'll probably get shot down for this but:

Even at 12 you know right from wrong, Hence why these men have been snuck in rather than let thru the front door.

If he talks to his sistr, he might be able to convince her to press charges so they won;t be able to do that to anyone ever again rather than just beating them and hoping than they stop.
  • Options
    Mean Bean wrote:
    The best advice would be to lock your sister up by the way.
    or become her pimp.
  • Options
    xXFaithXx wrote:

But you said they had an obligation to prosecute, but the police dont do that, thats the CPS, and they have no obligation.

Anyway, as you say its somewhat unwise to be suggesting what amounts to mob justice.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    But you said they had an obligation to prosecute, but the police dont do that, thats the CPS, and they have no obligation.

Anyway, as you say its somewhat unwise to be suggesting what amounts to mob justice.

They have an obligation to put it forward I apologise for the confusion.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Just out of interest have you spoken to your sister about it? Is she one of those who dresses as though she's about 10 years older than she is? It all plays a part my freind.

That is a very good point indeed Mr J :yes:
  • Options
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=83035

your sister is going to end up like that.

they will be talking about her in the Daily Mail.

Ground her until she is 18!!!!!!
  • Options
    Groundings not going to cut it with her, she's been drinking, smoking, having sex, doing drugs, my parents are sending her away to stay at a home indefinitly. I never thought a 12 year old was intertested in that kind of stuff. Especially a girl, most girls my age are still virgins. I do hope they just take the beating and forget about it because right now they are lucky because my big brother is on base and can't leave during basic training. If he was here I don't know what he would do.
  • Options
    Buddhabong wrote:
    Groundings not going to cut it with her, she's been drinking, smoking, having sex, doing drugs, my parents are sending her away to stay at a home indefinitly. .

if she is doing these things then I don't see how you beating up some folk helps anything. She will still go out and find people to have sex with if that's what she wants to do. You'd be better off trying to talk with her.
  • Options
    Errrr aren't you all totally missing the point - even if your sister consented to have sex with these men it doesn't matter its still statutory rape - because she is under age - unless you live in some weird country where its legal to have sex at age 12.

If I were you i'd ask the police to press charges - that way some nice bloke called bubbah can give them what they deserve - if you see what I mean..........
  • Options
    Maybe i've got this wrong...I thought if a girl under sixteen was having sex with a male of 16 or over, it would be classed as rape, even if the girl claims it was consensual. Wasn't there a case of this? Some 30 year old dude got done for rape cos he slept with a 15 year old, despite her claiming she consented? I may have got all that wrong, but i'm pretty sure that;s the law.
  • Options
    AmsyBamsy wrote:
    Maybe i've got this wrong...I thought if a girl under sixteen was having sex with a male of 16 or over, it would be classed as rape, even if the girl claims it was consensual. Wasn't there a case of this? Some 30 year old dude got done for rape cos he slept with a 15 year old, despite her claiming she consented? I may have got all that wrong, but i'm pretty sure that;s the law.

statutory rape.
  • Options
    is it me? or do i vaugely remember reading that sex with someone under 13 can end up with life imprisonment?
    to bo honest i think they deserve it for messing with a 12 year old. It's sick - they need to find someone their own age. If i had a little sister that was involved in all that - i'd give her a serious talk about it. It's plain wrong.
  • Options
    Statutory rape is an american term and doesn't apply under UK law. The offence in question is as follows -

Rape of a child under 13.

(1) A person commits an offence if-

(a) He intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person with his penis, and

(b) the other person is under 13.

(2) A person guily of an offence under this section this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

Of course if you're in the US that might be different, but I find it staggering the police would respond the way you've described to a direct complaint. If you are looking for legal advice about the issues then I'd suggest visiting your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Though it does seem like the most important thing here is the welfare of your sister, and it might do your family more good to think about looking after her rather than getting yourself arrested.

Childline (on 0800 1111) might be someone she could talk to discuss what's been happening at the moment. As you say she's been the victim of a group of paedophile's and may need your support more than seeing your anger at those responsible.