Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the post office

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone know if its open weekends or on bank holidays?

or will that alo depend on which post office it is?

Comments

• Options
    Branch Locator

It depends on the Post Office. Use the link above to find the ones closest to you.
  • Options
    As far as I remember, they're open on saturday mornings until midday and I don't think they open for bank holidays, but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    yeh used that branch locator, found out that mine is open till midday on saturdays, but doesnt say anything about bank holidays..

i guess like most other things it will be closed :o
  • Options
    As far as I remember, they're open on saturday mornings until midday and I don't think they open for bank holidays, but I could be wrong.

Y'see it really does depend on the branch, because my local PO is open all day on a Saturday until 5.30pm, whereas another, smaller local branch isn't open at all.
    Blah wrote:
    yeh used that branch locator, found out that mine is open till midday on saturdays, but doesnt say anything about bank holidays..

i guess like most other things it will be closed :o

They're definately all shut on Bank Holidays. I use the PO loads because I sell on eBay.
  • Options
    yeah definatly closed Bank holidays, i would check out other branches tho, the main one in town here is open all days saturday also.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    They're definately all shut on Bank Holidays. I use the PO loads because I sell on eBay.

that is a real shame; because if it was open i would of had an extra 2 days to do my assignment!

ohhhhh well

thanks