Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Late period

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 17 years old and me and a girl had sex 2 weeks ago. we were also both virgins and I did use a condom. I withdrew a 5 minutes before I came and she finished me off with a handjob. Last Thursday she was supposed to have her period and when she missed it Friday she began to worry a lot. Its now 1 week after and she still has not had her monthly friend visit. What are the chances of her getting pregnant when I withdrew before cumming and a condom was used. In addition if she is pregnant I am kicked out of school and literally most likely disowned by my parents. I also have a scholarship topla baseball in college next year so a pregnancy would pretty much ruin my life. What do I d... I am very worried.

Comments

• Options
    Herby22788 wrote:
    What are the chances of her getting pregnant when I withdrew before cumming and a condom was used
    Probably nil, but there's no harm in her taking a pregnancy test.

Is she normally regular with her periods? There are many things that can interfere with periods.

Read this
  • Options
    I feel for you man. I'm also scared my gf might be pregnant right now. It's so terrifying isn't it? Based on what you said though, I would highly doubt that she is pregnant. Either way, learn your lesson from this, and be very careful from now on. I learned my lesson and I wont ever forget it.
  • Options
    As has already been said, the likelyhood of your gf being pregnant is small. If the condom didn't break, then there is nothing to worry about. Worrying about it can make your period late, give it a week or two and then do a pregnancy test. And, if you don't want a baby, make sure you both use protection eg: pill and condom.
    It really infuriates me when a couple have unprotected sex, knowing there is a chance of pregnancy and then when the periods late 'oh no, I think i'm pregnant and don't want it'. Personally I wish people would stop being so irresponsible, I am fed up of girls having abortions because it is conveniet. If young people used protection, you wouldn't get in this mess in the first place. Use your brains!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah... but

Yeah but she claims to be very regular with her period... not to mention it has already been a week late.
  • Options
    Yeah it scares me to death..... I have way to much going for me right now and a pregnancy would really ruin my life... Sex before marriage is bad...IM never doing it again... one time is all I needed to see that. We were both virgins
  • Options
    losing you virginity can throw your periods for a couple of months.
    you can have sex before marriage if its what you both want but to make it the safest go double-dutch, pill/patch/injection/implant AND condom.
    i hope she gets her period soon xx
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    As has already been said, the likelyhood of your gf being pregnant is small. If the condom didn't break, then there is nothing to worry about. Worrying about it can make your period late, give it a week or two and then do a pregnancy test. And, if you don't want a baby, make sure you both use protection eg: pill and condom.
    It really infuriates me when a couple have unprotected sex, knowing there is a chance of pregnancy and then when the periods late 'oh no, I think i'm pregnant and don't want it'. Personally I wish people would stop being so irresponsible, I am fed up of girls having abortions because it is conveniet. If young people used protection, you wouldn't get in this mess in the first place. Use your brains!!!!

calm down mate! he did use protection!!
  • Options
    i bet the day she does a test...her period will start!

That happened to me.... In fact, I didn't even get a chance to take it, I walked into the bathroom with the intention of taking it, and there my period was... :wave:
  • Options
    psychological block possibly?
  • Options
    Yeah thats what Im thinking...

So losing your virginity can throw off your period.
  • Options
    Herby22788 wrote:
    So losing your virginity can throw off your period.

:confused: why would it stop a period????
  • Options
    girls ovulate about 14 days before they start their period (the beginning of the next cycle).

if you had sex 2 weeks ago, and she was due to start a week ago, it's pretty unlikely she was even ovulating at the time.

couple that with the condom and pulling out, and i'd say if she is, it's either an immaculate conception, or you might want to find out where she was 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    i don't know why it happens...quite a few girls on here have said it and its happened to a couple of my mates too
  • Options
    yeah when having sex for the first time or when starting to have it regulary it can disrupt the pattern of your periods slightly, I dont know why exactly but it can!
  • Options
    helooo

melodie wrote:
    As has already been said, the likelyhood of your gf being pregnant is small.
    It really infuriates me when a couple have unprotected sex!
    I am fed up of girls having abortions because it is conveniet. If young people used protection, you wouldn't get in this mess in the first place. Use your brains!!!!

ermmmmm.... when i had unprotected sex i was certain i was infertial. but now i'm pregnant. i'm affraid to say that if your girlfriend is pregnant you have no say in what she does. although you can talk about it, it is up to the mum in the end! i know i'm young but even thinking about getting rid of my unborn baby is terrifying and though the choice has left me alone and with alot less friends i feel it is the right one!
    sorry for rambling on a bit!
    XxX :blush: