Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Aftershave

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this has probably been done over a million times but I was just waffling on about perfume in my last post and it got me thinking about aftershave.

I always notice the way blokes smell. If a nice smelling bloke walked past me in the street I’d wanna follow him, not to rape him or anthing, just to give him a good ol’ sniff, I don’t go around raping blokes, well, apart from that one time a few years ago, anyway I digress.

What’s your favourite fragrance on a man?

I like the aftershave by Jean Paul Gaultier not sure of its name and I quite like the bloke version of Issey Miyake

Comments

• Options
    I know this has probably been done over a million times but I was just waffling on about perfume in my last post and it got me thinking about aftershave.

I always notice the way blokes smell. If a nice smelling bloke walked past me in the street I’d wanna follow him, not to rape him or anthing, just to give him a good ol’ sniff, I don’t go around raping blokes, well, apart from that one time a few years ago, anyway I digress.

What’s your favourite fragrance on a man?

I like the aftershave by Jean Paul Gaultier not sure of its name and I quite like the bloke version of Issey Miyake
    Yeah, and the new joop jump is nice.
  • Options
    the jean paul gaultier one is scrumptious - like sex in a bottle haha