Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just quick question...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
All I ever wear is jeans hooded tops and band t-shirts. I'm trying ot expand slighlty but still stay within my style. Without meaning to state the obvious... I'm a girl.

I really want these but they don't ship em to u.k :impissed: so if anyone knows where I can get these by the same make I'd be really happy for a URL.
Unavailable for UK trousers

Out of these two which would you say is best?
First pair

Second pair

Comments

• Options
    check ebay for dickies stuff. they do sell it in obscure skate shops in the uk, but you'll be paying through the nose for it. (think £40 - 50 for those trousers). i'd also advise against buying from hot topic and having it shipped here, cause you'll get stung for import tax and other customs charges. again, ebay sellers - usually in the US - are your best bet.

and you can buy plain black cropped trousers like the last two from almost any UK high street shop. i have some identical to the second pair from miss selfridge a few years ago.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    check ebay for dickies stuff. they do sell it in obscure skate shops in the uk, but you'll be paying through the nose for it. (think £40 - 50 for those trousers). i'd also advise against buying from hot topic and having it shipped here, cause you'll get stung for import tax and other customs charges. again, ebay sellers - usually in the US - are your best bet.

and you can buy plain black cropped trousers like the last two from almost any UK high street shop. i have some identical to the second pair from miss selfridge a few years ago.
    I've never brought from hot topic before... I'm just starting to get a bit desperate now!!
    Its really hard for me to go shopping in the "real world" (long & boring story).
    I've already checked e-bay and they don't have my size.
    Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Scrap that sicne it cost another $20 in postage!!!

New questions: anyone got any urls of shops similar to hot topic but uk based?
  • Options
    new items are added all the time on ebay, if you really want those trouser it could be worth adding the search to your favourites.

Many stores are selling cropped trousers like that at the moment, if you shop around I'm sure you'll find a similar pair. River island are selling:
    these
    and these

Cult are also selling some similar, altho they are quite expensive. Cult can be found here.
    As do warehouse

You might also be able to find some alternative clothing at Retro rebels which is a clothing, tattoing and body peircing shop in Aberdeen. It sells some of the same brands as hottopic, altho it is quite expensive.